Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

kroenke has been awful for them

look at their sidee today how many Woolwich players get in our team

maybe gabriel over dier

i know we have been underperforming but that side should not be near us at all

Agree. Plus they have spent loads in recent summers and also will have to this summer too if they get CL. They need a couple of new strikers for a start and that is going to cost them a packet. It is one reason why we don't want them to get CL.

Is it my imagination or a year ago we were promised a fan representative on the board.
No, you didn't imagine it.

But The Trust weren't too happy...

Although...
We continue to base our approach on the principles we put forward in our submission to the Fan-Led Review. To be clear, our primary objective was never to place a single fan-rep on the Club’s Executive Board. That individual would have been in the impossible position of having to speak for all fans, and then be constantly outvoted by an inbuilt majority.

Instead, we proposed a Supporter Board composed of representatives from a broad range of supporter groups, including the Trust, and complemented by independent non-executive directors on the Club’s Executive Board. This Supporter Board would be empowered to have real influence on Club affairs while also being subject to the normal requirements laid down for directors.

Little Daniel best chairman around ,
Highest paid chairman but deserves more.
Winning trophies is for glory hunters .
Support someone else you entitled cunt if you
want silverware.
Better than the 90s.
Joe Lewis is a true yid even if he don't watch us.
Danny saved jobs by putting them doing his garden.
Fuck ambition ,
Infrastructure way forward ,
fuck 95% of transfers up,

Get a bunch of Grade A morons to sing little Danny boys dickhead management to the cows come home .
YoU FoRgOt ThE FuNNy WrItiNg.

:contearms:

No, you didn't imagine it.

But The Trust weren't too happy...

Although...
We continue to base our approach on the principles we put forward in our submission to the Fan-Led Review. To be clear, our primary objective was never to place a single fan-rep on the Club’s Executive Board. That individual would have been in the impossible position of having to speak for all fans, and then be constantly outvoted by an inbuilt majority.

Instead, we proposed a Supporter Board composed of representatives from a broad range of supporter groups, including the Trust, and complemented by independent non-executive directors on the Club’s Executive Board. This Supporter Board would be empowered to have real influence on Club affairs while also being subject to the normal requirements laid down for directors.

So does this mean we are not going to get to vote for the representative

Yet their fanbase almost to man think their owners are a bunch of cunts.......

Whereas ours is riddled with fans who take any criticism of Levy like an assault on a loved one.

See what we mean when we talk about a cult like status?

:bow::levystare:
Yeah most arsenals fans hate their owners. We are the only club I know who have so many fans who take it personal if you criticise their owners/chairman.
If I like levy as our chairman, I wouldn’t care that you don’t. You are entitled to your opinion. No skin off my nose if you hate him.
I wouldn’t get all upset & angry & defend him to death. As you can tell me being very happy to block anyone & never chat to them again.

Of all the people in the world to get emotionally protective & defensive of & over… they pick ………
.:levylol:.

I guess you can’t help who you feel protected over & love. It just comes naturally.

❤️ ♥️ :levystare: ❤️ ♥️

Last edited:
i give him this summer only due to contte being here

we have a winner who can go toe to toe with man city and liverpool

back him or we will be forever in this purgatory
Yeah common sense says he has to go if he doesn’t back conte & we lose a top manager. But joe lewis doesn’t seem to care about progressing & trophies at all. So a case of as you were.

Outside transfer windows, Levy does absolutely nothing worthy of comment towards the playing side. Even in the transfer windows his contribution is now limited to setting budgets and not the nitty gritty negotiations. I therefore find it hard to understand why this thread is so active.
Mostly it is historic discussion regarding his good and bad influence in the past.
When the season finishes the interest will switch to who will be Manager and players for next season which Levy has an influence on with the funds available but for now even Conte will not make any significant comment.
I think lewis gets a way with a lot of the blame. Absolutely no desire or hunger to win things. Happy with how it is going. Sell up lewis!

I love how any differing opinion to complete agenda driven nonsense is classed as defending Levy to death.

This is where we are right now in this thread

Capture.png

Unfortunately if you're showing a bit of common sense which dispel the half truths about ENIC/Levy the outers see it as direct resistance and put you in the same bracket as the inners 🤷‍♀️

A bizarre anomaly of this thread is those guys who endlessly support/praise/defend Levy take such offence at being labelled Levy Lovers ❤️

But if you criticise, call out, or attack Daniel Levy those very same people immediately label you as a Levy or ENIC Hater 👿

How strange.

Yeah most arsenals fans hate their owners. We are the only club I know who have so many fans who take it personal if you criticise their owners/chairman.
If I like levy as our chairman, I wouldn’t care that you don’t. You are entitled to your opinion. No skin off my nose if you hate him.
I wouldn’t get all upset & angry & defend him to death. As you can tell me being very happy to block anyone & never chat to them again.

Of all the people in the world to get emotionally protective & defensive of & over… they pick ………
.:levylol:.

I guess you can’t help who you feel protected over & love. It just comes naturally.

❤️ ♥️ :levystare: ❤️ ♥️
An utterly ridiculous post devoid of any context.

The Glaziers acquired Man Utd, the most successful club of the Premier League era and have turned them into a club that occasionally wins secondary competitions and competes and by no means certain to get into the Champions League. A huge backwards step. They are understandably reviled.

Stan Kroenke acquired Woolwich, probably the second most successful club of the same era (at acquisition) and has turned them into a club that occasionally wins silverware and has missed out on the CL for 5(?) consecutive seasons (after how many consecutive years of qualifying?) and missed out on all European competitions last year. Another massive backwards step. He is equally reviled.

Both these clubs are still far more successful than Brentford. Brentford won’t win anything in the foreseeable future yet Matt Benham(?) is beloved. No-one is asking him to sell-up because he’s not competing with Man Utd let alone Liverpool or City.

Context and expectations.

Now, let’s turn to our own beloved chairman, Danny Boy. He took over a middle of the table club that hadn’t qualified for Europe in more than a decade, had fought a couple of relegation battles and hadn’t finished higher than 7th.

Not the rags-to-riches Brentford story, I will grant you but certainly not worthy of the same contempt as The Glazers or Kroenke.
———-
I was involved in a Twitter conversation this morning with an ‘ENIC Out’ handle who insisted we should sell Lucas Moura. I tried to explain that contracts are bilaterally agreed and Lucas was planning to stay until his mutually agreed contract expired at which point he planned to return to São Paulo. The handle insisted on selling him to Brazil now. I pointed out that he would earn a great deal more in England next season than he would in Brazil. The handle insisted we should sell him now and that he would earn as much in Brazil as in England. I pointed out that the maximum earner on São Paulo earned about 22K a week but he insisted that we could force him out. I tried to point out that we had little leverage as Moura wasn’t going to lose international caps or future opportunities due to lack of playing time. It just didn’t matter to the guy I conversed with. He appeared to be clueless as to who David Bentley was and appeared utterly immune to any common sense or logic. This thread reminds me of that painful conversation.

A bizarre anomaly of this thread is those guys who endlessly support/praise/defend Levy take such offence at being labelled Levy Lovers ❤️

But if you criticise, call out, or attack Daniel Levy those very same people immediately label you as a Levy or ENIC Hater 👿

How strange.
A bizarre anomaly of this thread is those guys who endlessly criticise/call out/attack Levy take such offense at being labelled Levy haters.🤬

But if you state actual facts those very same people immediately label you as a Levy or Enic lover.❤️

How strange.

Back
Top Bottom