The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Big win but I have a feeling Woolwich will beat both Newcastle and Woolwich.

Too many silly points dropped in our campaign.

Okay but we done our bit tonight. We are now assuming we will win our next 2 games which is hugely dangerous.

But Woolwich are not good and only the good Lord will ever know how they got 9 from 9 in those 3 games Quite sickening but we are back in with a shout.

Even if we don’t come 4th our future under Conte is better than Arsenals under Arteta. We are at the beginning of something special if Conte stays and if he is backed properly.

We done our bit tonight now to beat Burnley and have to hope Newcastle can avoid defeat. I am not overall confident about Newcastle just hoping cause I think Everton will lose to the goons looks like they will be safe by then .

Back
Top Bottom