Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've never read Arsehole Mania before, but what a tragic bunch of specimins. Huge amounts of copium being taken.

Everything is the refs fault, the premier leagues fault, Sky's fault, Spurs fault (well it is our fault, we're just better). Nothing is their fault.

There is an italian version of An Woolwich fan on a string that Conte used to sing on his way to school .
when I was a little boy
my mother gave me a little toy
an Woolwich Manager on a string

You know the rest

Apology for what?

"Sorry Mr. Arteta for enforcing the rules and sending off your player, how could I do that"?

When is Ty going to realise that no one absolutely no one gives a fuck what he thinks about anyone or anything

Complete non entity

Just scrolling through Twitter this morning and I'm amazed that every sour goon is putting this on the ref. Not once did I see a mention of Holding being a fucking idiot.

Just scrolling through Twitter this morning and I'm amazed that every sour goon is putting this on the ref. Not once did I see a mention of Holding being a fucking idiot.
This.

Almost every time a Spurs player gets a 2nd yellow I blame him for being such an arse. And/or the manager for not taking him off after the first one.

I'll post the next bit on the Ben D thread too: he too picked up a yellow, even earlier in the game. But then never committed a foul or gave the ref an opportunity to "make the decision" as the pundits say. But then Davies is an intelligent player. Holding on the other hand has rocks for brains, and Legoman is too arrogant to think that his brilliant formation or tictacs could be improved in any way.

What I'm seeing from that fanbase is a LOT of lying to themselves.

They KNOW they dodged the first fixture - they KNOW it. But they all said it was appropriate and it rightly should have been postponed. 👍
Now it's all about the refs. nothing about their own responsibilities. 👍
And you know what? As frustrating as it is these days to get no middle ground or accountability for a rational debate, this resort is just fucking delicious. Serves them right. A fanbase of children.

Ty??

He’d have to sit on an apple box to see over the steering wheel!

Troops could do it and call all passengers ‘Blud’
He has an opening spiel where he bigs up the NHS and a sundry of proffesions. Its very solem, very long and now reaches down the bus drivers of this world. Next he'll be respecting the delivrooo drivers

He has an opening spiel where he bigs up the NHS and a sundry of proffesions. Its very solem, very long and now reaches down the bus drivers of this world. Next he'll be respecting the delivrooo drivers

I remember the little shit in early AFTV stuff appearing with Claude who I understand has sadly passed

I liked Claude
Good passionate fan

They KNOW they dodged the first fixture - they KNOW it. But they all said it was appropriate and it rightly should have been postponed. 👍
And you know what? As frustrating as it is these days to get no middle ground or accountability for a rational debate, this resort is just fucking delicious. Serves them right. A fanbase of children.

Boot on the other foot he’d expect that to be given. Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Bad winners and even worse losers the lot of them.

We weren't even full strength..... I wanna play the fuckers again....... And again.

Never mind pre-match jitters; I relish every single chance to beat them.

Retard tv ffs .
I never watch that content now, as funny as it can be, there has to be a point where someone who might be lacking mental capacity is being exploited for others to gain.

Given their excuses in January and the blaming of everyone else for their defeat last night, from their manager acting like a child in his interview to their fan base acting like its everyone else's fault, it just entrenches my opinion that I wish we had a proper football rival.

Back
Top Bottom