Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ex-professional ref openly admits he would deliberately ignore the laws of the game and take them into his own hands!!!!

Yeah, but they all do that and its understandable to a certain degree. The Nketiah dive should have been a yellow, but I'm sure that it wasn't given since it was so early and that's why he got off with a warning.

I'm not defending Clattenberg as I loathe the guy, but its fully expected that there is a fair amount of subjective assessment on almost every call.

red card football GIF by happydog

I just realised I subliminally ordered extra Chicken doner with my Lamb kofte at Tottenham Star pre-match... (fucking lovely btw!)

Also got fried chicken on the way home.... Having fallen asleep on the bus...

I wasn't aware of what I'd done at the time... But thinking about it, maybe 'Chicken' was on my mind all along....
I wonder why??
🐓 > 🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔
Fowl!

Back
Top Bottom