Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For those that remember.
nxskkmx7jpj71.jpg

I think he's like a child and has a weird innocence about him. I certainly don't hate him. Him and Claude were genuinely a funny double act. .

I’m sure he’s a sandwich short of a picnic.
Grown man wearing those outfits all the time.
Talking absolute nonsense while being super positive. He comes across as being 12.

But he’s getting paid……..

So as I’ve said before could be he’s working on a Roger "Verbal" Kint / Keyser Soze level of deception.

In which case he’s a fucking genius.

Even if they try to bring this up, ask them what their boy Eddie did in the first 2 minutes
And if they want to bring up history, maybe we should mention Pires, Vieira and Henry who would fall over if you looked at them within 10 yards.

Or just show them this:

(Yes I know that wasn't against us).

Last edited:
This.

Almost every time a Spurs player gets a 2nd yellow I blame him for being such an arse. And/or the manager for not taking him off after the first one.

I'll post the next bit on the Ben D thread too: he too picked up a yellow, even earlier in the game. But then never committed a foul or gave the ref an opportunity to "make the decision" as the pundits say. But then Davies is an intelligent player. Holding on the other hand has rocks for brains, and Legoman is too arrogant to think that his brilliant formation or tictacs could be improved in any way.
I think when Holding had his hair transplant , they removed his brain at the same time

Back
Top Bottom