The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ECWLYw4WsAEuK0s
so he talks and eats shit.

The overrating of Newcastle continues to be laughable. I understand people are desperate but the most likely outcome is the much better team Woolwich win.

Just like us Woolwich are shit enough to lose any game but no matter how many irrelevant things you bring up it doesn’t change the fact Newcastle are crap.
You’re a massive bellend but I agree with you completely on this. Newcastle are piss poor.

Last night didn’t show a home crowd can rattle Woolwich, last night showed two terrible reffing decision and two world class players can take them down.

I agree Woolwich can lose at any time they have shown that and I have said do repeatedly. That is why they could lose on Monday not some made up BS about how tough Newcastle is or the fact it’s their last home game, that last point is grasping at straws out of desperation.
Your a fucking idiot! U need therapy

I am at peace with the situation. If we get CL I will be euphoric. We fucking deserve it. If we end up in Europa League, so be it, Arse will get destroyed in CL and we will have a decent shot to win the EL trophy. I trust Conte. We will be in the race for PL and whichever European competition we are in.
Absolutely , keeping Conte is the key , the rest will follow

100% terrible decisions.

I have said already I understand why peopke are overrating Newcastle they are free to have their hope but that is all it is is desperation.
You really are ....insert expletive
Take z chill pill enjoy the fact we thumped Woolwich , conserved loads of energy so we can be ready for burnley.
Thats if you really are spurs

The overrating of Newcastle continues to be laughable. I understand people are desperate but the most likely outcome is the much better team Woolwich win.

Just like us Woolwich are shit enough to lose any game but no matter how many irrelevant things you bring up it doesn’t change the fact Newcastle are crap.
Once again demonstrating why a) nobody likes you and b) that you know fuck all.

You’re not a spurs fan and if I could grab your fat fucking face and throw you out of this forum, I fucking would.

Gooner scum

It’s 2 days rest until Sunday surely

Arguably two and a half days between matches - we played Thursday evening, then there is Friday and Saturday as rest plus Sunday morning.

Not ideal, agreed, but its what we have.

and then a week's rest before the last game of the season against relegated Norwich

Arguably two and a half days between matches - we played Thursday evening, then there is Friday and Saturday as rest plus Sunday morning.

Not ideal, agreed, but its what we have.

and then a week's rest before the last game of the season against relegated Norwich
Conte was clever about having a moan about the time.
THFC has to think about this stuff next season.

Why are we using a 10 game sample other than it helps the narrative you want?

And yes Woolwich are clearly better that is why they are fighting for 4th and Newcastle are in 14th.
Right, cos teams that are above other teams in the league always prevail… it’s almost not worth even going to the match when it’s obvious the team that sits higher in the league will always win.

Back
Top Bottom