Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To get a really good idea of the decibel level, listen to the 5 Live radio commentary - the sound is fucking immense. I’ve never heard anything like it! Certainly not in the English game.
Thanks for that idea. The constant, spiteful booing every time they touched the ball is delicious.

Edit: It's actually a REALLY good listen. They had Holding bang to rights, from the get-go. Co-commentary from Matt Upson is SUPERB.

Last edited:
Abso-fucking-lutely!

Then again, I was outside the Bell & Hare No.8... and I most certainly AIN'T so young!
At £6.90 a pint I will forever be outside No.8
The bar staff and management should be dressed in Highwaymen outfits.
Robbing Cunts.
The Elbow room for me all day long.

The team scoring first in the NLD has failed to win on 28 previous occasions.

giphy.gif

Thanks for that idea. The constant, spiteful booing every time they touched the ball is delicious.

Edit: It's actually a REALLY good listen. They had Holding bang to rights, from the get-go. Co-commentary from Matt Upson is SUPERB.

I skipped to each of the goals and the card…sound was amazing!

The level of delusion and cope in this clownshow council is truly something to behold.

They need a fucking therapist in with these mugs. I may also need a therapist, laughing at grown men who are in a pit of despair. What does this say about me?
the therapist says;
It the thing I love most bout being a yid

They need a fucking therapist in with these mugs. I may also need a therapist, laughing at grown men who are in a pit of despair. What does this say about me?
the therapist says;
It the thing I love most bout being a yid
You should listen to the whole thing.

It's truly amazing.

I, honestly, could not believe what I was hearing.

Genuine delusion.

Something very wrong with that lot. lol

The level of delusion and cope in this clown's council is truly something to behold.

They have obviously forgot about the penalty Michael Oliver gave them last year. He was even told to review it on the screen and refused.
This lot were supporting the ref even tho everyone knew it was not a penalty.

Pathetic fans, which was evident on thursday night.

You should listen to the whole thing.

It's truly amazing.

I, honestly, could not believe what I was hearing.

Genuine delusion.

Something very wrong with that lot. lol
Done about half of it. Think their all suffering from SAD, seasonal adjustmenT disorder. And their season is about to get adjusted.

Back
Top Bottom