OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ridiculous take.

I had a look on the Shed End post game to see them suffer, and a hell of a lot of their own fans think so. He's stepped up massively this season, will 100% win their player of the year (after winning it last year) and has their most goals & assists in the league.

Kante isn't near what he was. You can argue Rudiger, T. Silva, James or Havertz but Mount has been performing at a very high level for 2 seasons now.

Roma 1-1 home draw to the bottom side who played with 10 men most of the game.

Roma likely to finish 7-8th and either be in Europa conference or miss Europe if they don’t win the Europa conference league final.

That’s 8 finals the Dippers have been in that have gone to penalties, they’ve won 7 and lost 1 - 2 FA Cup, 4 League Cup and 2 European Cup. I always think it’s a fairly unsatisfactory way to prevail and there’s a bit of an asterisk after a Cup Final that ends that way. You haven’t won, the match was a draw.

But we all know pens is how it’s decided if it’s a draw. So it is a skill in it self to keep winning shoot outs. Lots of mental strength & composure.
Maybe if we win a final on pens you will see it as a draw & put an * next to it. I won’t be!

But we all know pens is how it’s decided if it’s a draw. So it is a skill in it self to keep winning shoot outs. Lots of mental strength & composure.
Maybe if we win a final on pens you will see it as a draw & put an * next to it. I won’t be!
I was there in 1984 when we prevailed over Anderlecht on penalties. It was great to get the UEFA Cup but we didn’t win the football game in the final to get it. Didn’t come close for me to been there at the Thursday night replays in 1981 or been in 1982 when we best QPR.

Bowen should be near the top of United's shopping list along with Rice. He's exactly the type of player they don't have. Plenty of ability but puts in the work game in, game out.

Back
Top Bottom