Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gatsby

95:02
Huge game. They may have been relegated, but we've seen this film before, and didn't like the ending.

We'd like Newcastle to do us a favour, but we also just need to concentrate on our game. 7 days rest, which is always good for Conte.

Team picks itself, with Kulusevski back in for Lucas the only change.

COYS.

They had no right to get 9 points from Chelsea away, Man U home and West Ham away......

Chelsea and Man U just rolled over for them.
Would've been nice if the spammers put in half as much effort against them as they did today against City

I'm confident we'll win this, but not enough that I'm not nervous about it.

Would've been nice if the spammers put in half as much effort against them as they did today against City

I'm confident we'll win this, but not enough that I'm not nervous about it.
They were the better side for most of that game, just ran out of puff cos of the European fixture.

We have to take the game extremely seriously. It's the last game at home for Norwich in the Premier League too, so they'll want to put on a good show becore they go out. Expect them to roll over, and we've done the biggest mistake of the season.

Back
Top Bottom