Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Crying conspiracy theories and match fixing again after the Pen against Burnley, seriously they are a bunch of fucking idiots, it's embarrassing.

Yes.

The same FA who allowed Woolwich an extra 32 hours rest than us this weekend despite them being the reason why our fixture was postponed (under pathetic circumstances).

They're definitely out to get them.

:contethumb:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/may/12/tottenham-Woolwich-premier-league-match-report
“What I have tried to do in [two and a half] years here is not make any complaints,” he said. “I have no complaint and I didn’t complain on Thursday. I just said I could not give a clear assessment on what I thought about the game, and that’s it.”

Like I said, Conte’s post match comments piled the pressure on him. Media are running with it as they always would. Now by on the back foot he’s reversing back so hard he’s doing a Boris Johnson.

Angry Mr Bean GIF by Working Title
mr bean ok GIF

10 PM tonight one of these two is going to be spot on.
my money is on the left.
As chavs are to Mr Putin,
Scum are to Mr Bean

Back
Top Bottom