Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

6fdc20.jpg

:levyeyes:

Best for all parties to keep loaning him out until his contract runs out tbh .
But my bet is it will be harder to find him clubs and even harder to find ones that will pay his wages.
You're probably right, I was more of the mind like thinktank thinktank , just don't want him stinking the place out with his attitude. Then again, that's what he probably wants - a payoff without putting in the work.

The fee isnt the problem, it's the wages.
The wages are not as high as quoted it is not 200K quoted. The Basic is about 120K with 80K in bonuses at Lyon he decided to reduce his wages to 80K and forgo the bonuses in his contract. I am sure if PSG miss out on Pogba they will consider an approach if he is willing to cut his wages again. For Ndombele I think it is more about the status of the next club.

The wages are not as high as quoted it is not 200K quoted. The Basic is about 120K with 80K in bonuses at Lyon he decided to reduce his wages to 80K and forgo the bonuses in his contract. I am sure if PSG miss out on Pogba they will consider an approach if he is willing to cut his wages again. For Ndombele I think it is more about the status of the next club.
Why would PSG sign him? He’s not interested in playing football

You're probably right, I was more of the mind like thinktank thinktank , just don't want him stinking the place out with his attitude. Then again, that's what he probably wants - a payoff without putting in the work.

Just tell him to stay away. If he wants to play football, find a new club, otherwise, you're on gardening leave.
How many players do the likes of Chelsea have in that position?

Back
Top Bottom