Bar codes vs the wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Top level work from the geordie forum. Absolutely howling (and yes, I know they're joking)

TBG

• TBG
Posted 11 minutes ago
Need to match their score or outscore them if we're to get anything tonight.

Jack27

• Jack27
Posted 1 minute ago
36 minutes ago, TBG said:
Need to match their score or outscore them if we're to get anything tonight.
Unbelievable if true.

Geordie lunchtime.

giphy.gif

0/10....get out

What's the difference between a kangaroo and a kangaroot​

One's an Australian animal, and the other's a geordie stuck in a lift.

giphy.gif

10/10

How do you expect to keep the audience engaged when your stand up content is so hit and miss

Keown on Talksport making a fool of himself regarding our penalty against Burnley.

Now there is a surprise. They got him back in knowing he'd spout some sort of bollocks. I didn't hear it but I'm assuming it will be nonsense enough to get talksport engagements across social media, which is what they want to help drive advertising revenue.

0/10....get out

10/10

How do you expect to keep the audience engaged when your stand up content is so hit and miss
Stats:

You = 0.8 hahas per day

Me = 19 hahas per day.

So bollocks to all critics who pontificate but have no ability of their own.

Edit - Statistically, this single post has already accumulated, in one hour, the number of precious hahas that you would need more than a week to get.

Luv ya really! :dierpochhug:

Last edited:
Now there is a surprise. They got him back in knowing he'd spout some sort of bollocks. I didn't hear it but I'm assuming it will be nonsense enough to get talksport engagements across social media, which is what they want to help drive advertising revenue.
he claimed Sanchez fouled Barnes in the immediate run-up to the handball. I've re-watched it in slo-mo and he's talking rubbish. Plus, he wants MORE - YES MORE - people in the VAR room. Sweet Jesus wept!!

He'll never be anything more than a parochial little ponce.

Keown on Talksport making a fool of himself regarding our penalty against Burnley.

Just did an hour and a half of that show whilst in the car..... He got mugged off on every single topic they covered.

His credibility is in tatters.... Surely they'll bin him off over the summer?

I am so serene today, and I’m loving it. Just chilled.
looked at Chubby Wobbie’s AFTV travelogue. I missed his travelogue on the SSR from Thursday.
His eyes betray his words, but
that is becoming a gooner thing nowadays.
and that’s a fucking long drive back in floods of tears and sitting in shit.

Back
Top Bottom