Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haven't posted on the game.
I am so proud of our fans. We had a massive part in this game. My brother who went to the Athens Derby said that was on par in terms of chaos in the stands.

Arteta blaming the ref
Excuse Me What GIF by Desus & Mero

Fuck Off Cardi B GIF by Cantrell
what could Bazali Bazali possibly disagree with here?

Or is Bazali Bazali just going around disliking everything i post to try and get me banned?

Go away

There’s an important game on affecting Spurs future

If you were a true fan you’d realise that
So you're on here doing the same thing i'm doing, but you're the "true fan", and i'm not.

I don't matter, but you took the time to disagree with my posts, because people always take the time to give energy and attention to things that don't matter.

So what part of Arteta blaming the officiating on the loss did you disagree with?

Last edited:
So you're on here doing the same thing i'm doing, but you're the "true fan", and i'm not.

I don't matter, but you took the time to disagree with my posts, because people always take the time to do give energy and attention to things that don't matter.

So what part of Arteta blaming the officiating on the loss did you disagree with?

Have you posted on the match thread tonight?

No?

Thought not

Just as I thought

Now fuck off

Have you posted on the match thread tonight?

No?

Thought not

Just as I thought

Now fuck off
Check my posting history, I rarely post in the match threads. Posting in a Woolwich match thread means nothing.

I came here to celebrate the first goal, saw you disliked two of my posts and asked why. You refuse to give me a reason, you just keep cursing at me and disliking posts.

Strange behavior for someone who seemingly has no time for a "non-entity"

Check my posting history, I rarely post in the match threads. Posting in a Woolwich match thread means nothing.

I came here to celebrate the first goal, saw you disliked two of my posts and asked why. You refuse to give me a reason, you just keep cursing at me and disliking posts.

Strange behavior for someone who seemingly has no time for a "non-entity"

Bye bye 👋

BTW we’re playing next on Sunday……

Back
Top Bottom