The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Truly believing in something is fine.
Having a different opinion is fine.

Belittling others is not, and it's hypocrisy to call someone out for something you did yourself.

But, all that being said, I respect you for saying you shouldn't have said it.

They were my opinions at the time, I agree my tone was belittling but that was my opinion then.

But fair enough, I can give it and take it so it is what it is, like I said, happy to admit I was wrong.

If you hadn't had mocked and called people delusional I doubt this would have got bumped, probably best not to act like an arse next time...

Don't act like an arse says man who got banned not so long ago for acting like an arse, and is only here because he got booted out of another Spurs forum, probably for acting like an arse.

Staggering levels of self awareness.

Is that really necessary? Happy (more than happy to admit I am wrong) but feels kind of childish to call out something that neither party knew would happen.

It's just sad to go back and call out posts for an "I told you so" I have never done and never will.

Opinions change and are formed based on past experience and current situations, at the time I didn't think we had a chance, I was wrong.

I have spent months since those posts saying we will do it and being positive because I noticed a growth under this manager, so not sure what the point of this is?
He has got so much wrong. We should be celebrating us getting top 4 not manically quoting all the things he got wrong!
Anyway, time to kick on & not settle for top 4! With conte , son, Kane etc we can really go far. Time to make the most of this position of strength we find ourselves in!

It's a shame some on here only get joy when we lose and can't wait to post in the levy/Enic out thread.
Don't post for weeks when we were 4th, straight on when we slipped to 5th.

And then they have the hypocrisy to demand we "all celebrate as one".

^^^^^FUCKING THIS!!!!!

Deuterz Deuterz - Perhaps this doesn't describe you, but there are plenty of them in our midst.....

You realise we could still lose to Norwich, right?

nah, we broke Woolwich on Thursday, no way they will get anything out of Everton on the weekend. We'll beat Norwich but even if we didn't we'd still finish top four ahead of Woolwich. We idn't just beat them on Thursday we got in their heads and tonight only reinforced it. Listen to the interviews with their players, they are broken. No way they even get a draw at Everton. They'll do shit next season too, this will stick with them for years and years.

Can’t believe we have a chance of 4th considering the total shambles of Nuno and the start of the season in general. Before he got sacked our chances created was near bottom of the league. I was expecting us to come 6-10th and only because of Kane and Son scoring. That being said If Conte has been here from the start I honestly think we would be sitting easy in 3rd.

We have a big chance on Sunday to get back in the brilliant CL let’s not fuck it up.
We could have been 3rd if we put on any sort of performance v soton, wolves and Brighton at home and we’re more adventurous v 10 man soton away. We would have left chance and the rest in our slip stream. We really need to be more ruthless and bite more.

Screenshot-2022-05-16-225252.jpg

fuck

^^^^^FUCKING THIS!!!!!

Deuterz Deuterz - Perhaps this doesn't describe you, but there are plenty of them in our midst.....
Yep,

And the only thing that they can come back with is that I said I'll give Nuno a chance rather than slag him off before the season even started.

Of course, that gets twisted to me saying that I "want" Nuno.

:contefacepalm2:

Pwoper fans !!!!

^^^^^FUCKING THIS!!!!!

This whole fan divide/internal war shit is very tiresome and has turned what could've just been people celebrating this in to pointscoring as predictably people are now returning fire with embarrassing old posts from the other side.

Vicious. Cycle. People should just be happy it went right for Spurs ffs.

Back
Top Bottom