The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't object to that at all. I object to calling out other fans who had different views at the time. I replied to you but the post was more collective, others are tagging, quoting & enjoying rubbing it in rather than just being happy for the result.

I'm not in with anyone.

I don't suspect you are, but you were happy to yuk up with the aforementioned worm over his pathetically lame Levy crap which was a transparent dig at myself. Posting trail is what it is......

I'm happy I was wrong (so far) and the team has done brilliantly to be in this position. I've never gone back and quoted people who I know have been proven wrong, and I don't get the mentality behind doing it. That's all I'll say, you do you and go celebrate however you like.

Payback isn't a complicated concept, mate.

I'll say again; there are certain individuals here that repeatedly ridicule people over this kind of stuff. They deserve what's coming to them. Fuck 'em.

Igula Igula , now apologise you muppet. Giving every Spurs fan stick on here to dare feel Newcastle could get a result. What say you now?

Apologize for what?

I said Woolwich were shot enough to lose. I said people thinking there was some sort of amazing atmosphere that was going to lead to some great result were wrong and again I was right.

This is a new era, forget the jinxes and hexes. Conte will have this team primed and ready to fire.

Spursy actually left under Poch. It haasn't come back, we've just been a bit shit the last couple of years while we've had the wrong managers and made some bad signings etc. I agree that Conte will have us there on Sunday with the right attitude. Basically, we've seen the wrong attitude from Woolwich. Now he will demand that we go out and win no matter what. And we will.

What if we lost to Norwich, but they drew with Everton....

Just imagine it. 🤔

The sheer level of meltdown.

I can't help running scenarios through my head that inflict maximum long lasting trauma on them.

That totally destroys and steeps them in unbareable agony.

I need more.

He don’t seem to be bothered at all about the result being good for the football team. Imagine getting soooo much wrong & wanting nuno still! yet thinking you’re super smart by showing off after such a good night for us. When we all have seen you get it so wrong the last few years.
Anyway back in the CL where we belong! :contefists:

Back to spread made-up bullshit?

Still not got the balls to tag anyone you're bad-mouthing?

Still fluffing the abhorrent, part-time plastic Mr John Thomas John Thomas ?

#Worm-Lyfe

Apologize for what?

I said Woolwich were shot enough to lose. I said people thinking there was some sort of amazing atmosphere that was going to lead to some great result were wrong and again I was right.

How were you right ? 😂😂 we all said on here Newcastle we’re a decent outfit at home of recent and could get a result. You said we were deluded. Be a man and fucking own it, you were wrong.

We could have been 3rd if we put on any sort of performance v soton, wolves and Brighton at home and we’re more adventurous v 10 man soton away. We would have left chance and the rest in our slip stream. We really need to be more ruthless and bite more.
....and we coulda been scrapping it out for 6th had we not taken 8 points and remained unbeaten against City & Liverpool.... unlike pretty much anyone else managed in the league!!

Our Man City/Liverpool results were the Arse's ridiculous week vs. Chelsea/Man Utd & West Ham...
We've BOTH lost to Brighton and Southampton this season, so if you're going like-for-like, those results cancel themselves out...

Weirdly, our 0-0 away at Brentford seems more key now, seeing as The Arse lost there on Day 1!!!

Yep,

And the only thing that they can come back with is that I said I'll give Nuno a chance rather than slag him off before the season even started.

Of course, that gets twisted to me saying that I "want" Nuno.

:contefacepalm2:

Pwoper fans cunts!!!!

FIFY.

If you hadn't had mocked and called people delusional I doubt this would have got bumped, probably best not to act like an arse next time...

That's genuinely what I thought at the time though? I have been delusional about Spurs at times, I think as football fans we all have been at one point or another have we not?

Like I said, I was belittling and I can give it and take it so it is what it is, I just don't think bringing it back up months after the fact serves much point tbh but that's my opinion, more than happy to take it on the chin.

Just happy we are in this position after what was a horrible start to the season, celebrating the fact we are one game away from CL football again!

Back
Top Bottom