Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

guys let's not be like those utter cunts and celebrate early.

Hopefully our boys deliver against Norwich.
Haha, nah, mate.

Whatever happens, I'm thoroughly enjoying the total meltdown happen all over the world of rotten scum fans.

Would never forgive myself if we fucked the norwich game and I look back and hadn't fully enjoyed them all having a breakdown in real time, over this game.

I'm having so much fun.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

friday ice GIF

Interesting to see how they bounce back from this, pretty big blow to them as CL money and prestige would have set them up nicely for next season, they're gonna have to try and attract players via the Europa League...also they just gave Arteta a new contract and he failed to get them CL when they had it in their hands.

Right that was way to close to call, I don't want to be going into a top 4 battle with them ever again until the last game, lets push on now and not stagnate again - need to make sure we don't fall to their standards again.

Waiting for Ty to turn this into a positive. Don’t let me down.

Don’t know how he can. But sure he will, the crazy little bastard.

Saying all that he will probably have 3 stunning Geordie lasses waiting for him at his 5 star penthouse as he continues his act of being a total mentalist…….

Back
Top Bottom