Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

baner1-1.jpg

Haha, nah, mate.

Whatever happens, I'm thoroughly enjoying the total meltdown happen all over the world of rotten scum fans.

Would never forgive myself if we fucked the norwich game and I look back and hadn't fully enjoyed them all having a breakdown in real time, over this game.

I'm having so much fun.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Well said. There will be the slightest glimmer of belief and the chance to play the last crumbs of their despair.

Arse Mania

• Woolwich: All Or Nothing. Spoiler alert - it’s nothing
  • The project is a long term one
  • How do you defend this? Seriously. How do the club say they made the right decision extending this ****s contract
  • Been telling certain man this whole season that our summer window was a 2/10 but I got laughed at and was seen as the bad guy.
  • We'll get a pity place in the CL when they add a couple of extra spots
  • Do Sp**s deserve it? I’d say even less considering the experience and quality of their team + manager. They should be embarrassed it dragged out this long.
  • Kind of knew we were doomed after the Sp**s game. We're such a streaky team, one loss soon turns into three.
  • expand...Did we crumble under the pressure? Or have most games always been like this under Mick? Finished 8th twice under him, barely score, always concede, lost 14 games this season. This is just our normal standard.
  • What an unbearable w@nker G. Neville is. Was waiting for that “I told you so”. He’s loving this capitulation. Ugly northern tw@t.
  • We’ve lost over a third of our games… 😵‍💫 No manager, irrespective of whether he’s in whatever stage of a project, should really survive that.

• HOW THE F A MANAGER CAN BE SO ONE MINDED AND NEGLECT SO MUCH TALENT. WHAT ARE THEY EVEN DOING IN TRAINING.
  • Bigger embarrassment than the Sp**s game.
  • we have to buy at least 7 players for the next season
  • Nah! Just a new manager
  • Ant and Dec high fiving that ****ing werewolf of a woman that represents the Saudi group that owns Oil-castle, sums it all up.Awful ****s all round.
  • Can't even describe how much I hate this prick. He's **** plus the fact that he's a scumbag.
  • Gutted. Last time I can recall feeling like this with Woolwich was the Europa final
  • Kiss goodbye to the likes of Gabriel Jesus in the summer btw. He’s not coming here for Thursday nights in the arseholes of nowhere
  • Feel like I've been personally punished for a decade
  • look at these players.now pretending to be shocked after a performance like this
  • The Kroenkes have done a great job. And the traitor Edu. And the dunderhead Arteta.

Interesting to see how they bounce back from this, pretty big blow to them as CL money and prestige would have set them up nicely for next season, they're gonna have to try and attract players via the Europa League...also they just gave Arteta a new contract and he failed to get them CL when they had it in their hands.

Right that was way to close to call, I don't want to be going into a top 4 battle with them ever again until the last game, lets push on now and not stagnate again - need to make sure we don't fall to their standards again.

worse for them than having to attract them with just Europa is how they convince players to come when they have missed out on CL like they have. Compare to West Ham for instance, you'd be better off going there than Woolwich if both can offer you Europa. Only an idiot would join Woolwich.

Back
Top Bottom