Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope not. They will get fined and won't get to the match if they are on trains.
Fined? What? Nothing wrong with visiting Norwich for the weekend. It's a Fine City, especially on a glorious early summer weekend. Thinking of popping up there myself. They've got a great market.
Legend has it they've got 365 pubs and 52 churches and I may visit one or the other.
A trip around the castle is also to be recommended, with its art gallery and superb dioramas of stuffed animals - they even have one dedicated to the Woolwich first team.

Last edited:
I have to admit, I'm really nervous for this game - I went to Middlesbrough and still bear the scars of Newcastle (a), Port Vale (a), Notts C (a), Burnley (h) in the league Cup in the 80s when we lost to them when they were Third Division!
Yes on paper, we should smash them out of sight, and 99 times out of a hundred, this is a slam dunk. But as we all know, the game throws up a freak result every now and again, just to keep it interesting. We've all seen games when one team has umpteen chances and the bulk of possession and still lose, let's hope that Sunday's game is not one of those.
Having said all that, if we stay focused and professional, we should get this over the line, complacency is our enemy.
I wish I was going!!!

Can’t remember who was asking about the TV schedule earlier in the thread, but the premier league website says
“The broadcast selections for Matchweek 38, on Sunday 22 May, will be announced after all clubs have played 37 matches.”

I think the last three match week 37 matches are those played on Thursday evening so hopefully we’ll hear on Friday morning.

Can’t remember who was asking about the TV schedule earlier in the thread, but the premier league website says
“The broadcast selections for Matchweek 38, on Sunday 22 May, will be announced after all clubs have played 37 matches.”

I think the last three match week 37 matches are those played on Thursday evening so hopefully we’ll hear on Friday morning.

Too many permutations for the games to only have a few on TV lol. Everton/Burnley/Leeds to still be decided, us and Goons, the title, I think even EL/EC is still uncertain.

Too many permutations for the games to only have a few on TV lol. Everton/Burnley/Leeds to still be decided, us and Goons, the title, I think even EL/EC is still uncertain.
Everton will beat Palace, Liverpool will lose to Saints this week making our game the number one attraction.

punk get GIF

Daniel should get straight on the blower to Delia. Tell her: We've got a few good young players we're thinking of loaning out next season - Parrott, White, etc....Nothing definitely decided yet... Lot's of enquiries from other Championship clubs.

Back
Top Bottom