Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Too many permutations for the games to only have a few on TV lol. Everton/Burnley/Leeds to still be decided, us and Goons, the title, I think even EL/EC is still uncertain.
I’m pretty sure there’s always only two on live with cameras at all the others showing goals in the corner of the live feed as they happen.

Ok Norwichs home form is:
Won 3, Drawn 3, Lost 12. Their PPG is 0.67 and their last 5 home results are LLWLL

Our away form is:
Won 8, Drawn 4 and Lost 6. Our PPG is 1.56. Our last 5 aways are DDWWL

My money says we do not lose on Sunday and likely to win👍👍YIDS🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

Won 3, Drawn 3, Lost 12. Their PPG is 0.67 and their last 5 home results are LLWLL

Our away form is:

I agree. I know pride comes before a fall, and all that jazz, but I just don't think Conte will allow the lads to take their eyes of the prize.

Will there be many travelling without a ticket?
I'd like to think it might become a Leeds fans promotion party scenario when about 30,000+ travelled down to Bournemouth in 1990...

Have we got that in us?? (Minus the violence of course!)
I always make lasagna on Sundays. Not breaking that tradition this week. Reverse jinx.
It's fine to make Lasagne.... Just as long as you eat it, and don't give the Players any!

Carry On Mood GIF

Pretty simple message from Conte - win and I’ll stay.

Players clearly bought in to him. 1 more final as they’ve been saying for the last 10 weeks. Send them back to the championship with tails between legs and never know what could happen next year with Conte, summer spending and a full preseason.

Can’t wait.
That's a step up from Poch's "win and I may well fuck off..." rallying cry!

Our away form is:

Extrapolating those form guides suggest both a Norwich win and a Spurs loss as the next respective results though...

:contehandshead:

I’m pretty sure there’s always only two on live with cameras at all the others showing goals in the corner of the live feed as they happen.
...I think that between Sky and BT, every game is being covered isn't it?
...if not, there's always online!
It's gonna look like NASA Mission Control by 4pm Sunday!
716321main_jsc2012e245271_1600_946-710.jpg

That's a step up from Poch's "win and I may well fuck off..." rallying cry!
Yeah, that wasn't his smartest comment....

Probably had more than something to do with the result, and us letting him go when things started to turn...

You know what's going to happen Sunday..

Woolwich go 1-0 up inside 5 minutes.
Spurs are 0-0 at 70 mins still.

What's most important is we play the match, not the occasion. No silly tackles, red cards or risky defending. Professional and in charge of the game.

...I think that between Sky and BT, every game is being covered isn't it?
...if not, there's always online!
It's gonna look like NASA Mission Control by 4pm Sunday!
The Telegraph web site is saying:

"All matches are expected to be broadcast across Sky and BT Sport, as they have been for much of the season*. Seven matches should be shown on Sky, with the remaining three broadcast by BT - but the exact list has not yet been confirmed."

So hopefully you're right. Otherwise it will be audio only via the Spurs website.

*"as they have been for much of the season". Well that's bollocks for a start...

You know what's going to happen Sunday..

Woolwich go 1-0 up inside 5 minutes.
Spurs are 0-0 at 70 mins still.

What's most important is we play the match, not the occasion. No silly tackles, red cards or risky defending. Professional and in charge of the game.

It wouldn’t be Spurs without putting the supporters on edge. Let’s just hope we get a few early goals to put the game to bed, then we can really start the party

Back
Top Bottom