Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am not boasting around until this game is done. Thankfully we have Conte as manager but need to be on it. If this gets done then we have had considering the awful summer and start a brilliant season.

ooooh I can... It's what they do! Leeds at home was classic them; I'd barely looked at LiveScore and they'd already been gifted a goal...
Yeah, it happens once or twice a season, it's very unlikely though that it happens in a particular match. Even for Man. City!

Fined? What? Nothing wrong with visiting Norwich for the weekend. It's a Fine City, especially on a glorious early summer weekend. Thinking of popping up there myself. They've got a great market.
Legend has it they've got 365 pubs and 52 churches and I may visit one or the other.
A trip around the castle is also to be recommended, with its art gallery and superb dioramas of stuffed animals - they even have one dedicated to the Woolwich first team.

If you want some pub ideas.. I have plenty!

Fat Cat and Canery ( might be home fans only )
The Belgian Monk
The Adam and Eve
The Mischief
Ribs of Beef
The Red Lion ( Bishopsgate)
St Andrews Brewhouse

loads! depends how far you want to walk from the ground?

I get why people are saying don't get excited just yet...but I don't agree. Enjoy the moment - whats the point in watching football if you can't enjoy and celebrate moments like yesterday.

There's fuck all we can do about the Norwich game - we should be confident. It it goes wrong, we will rightly be devastated, and that would be the case whether we do a bit of celebrating now, or not.

TrUsT tHe PrOcEsS

If you want some pub ideas.. I have plenty!

Fat Cat and Canery ( might be home fans only )
The Belgian Monk
The Adam and Eve
The Mischief
Ribs of Beef
The Red Lion ( Bishopsgate)
St Andrews Brewhouse

loads! depends how far you want to walk from the ground?
Thank you! I was wondering about that.

I've had a look at The Woolpack, Golden Ball St - seems like an appropriate street name. What do you reckon? Promotes itself as having big screens.

I get why people are saying don't get excited just yet...but I don't agree. Enjoy the moment - whats the point in watching football if you can't enjoy and celebrate moments like yesterday.

There's fuck all we can do about the Norwich game - we should be confident. It it goes wrong, we will rightly be devastated, and that would be the case whether we do a bit of celebrating now, or not.

TrUsT tHe PrOcEsS

Live for the moment!! Could get choke holded to death by some ladies with powerful legs tomorrow. Anything can happen!!

Saying that I’ve already booked my ticket to Turkey for the 10th June next year.

TrUsT tHe PrOcEsS
I’m a lot less concerned about the Norwich Game knowing we only need a draw!

Thank you! I was wondering about that.

I've had a look at The Woolpack, Golden Ball St - seems like an appropriate street name. What do you reckon? Promotes itself as having big screens.
haha great street name.

Yeh, seems to be the footie pub. It is near the Castle. Few good pubs around there too.

won a few awards.

The Lamb inn towards town is a good shout for food and screens as well.

Should have a party in N17 on Sunday if we win. Tempted to go up.
That's what I'm tempted to arrange, flippin typical that we're away for this. Maybe I should suggest to Mr Levy to show on big screens at the stadium.......suppose it's too late to organise now and it didn't exactly go well the last time!

Tickets have just arrived :contefists:
Don't tell me where you live, otherwise I might send out a couple of Maltese Mafia round to relieve you of them!
gomorra la serie mafia GIF by Sky España

Thing is, of all the times we've looked lethargic and/or complacent this season, surely this can't possibly be one of them, surely Conte will tell every individual playing that you need to live and die for this club for these 90 mins, or tell me now and I'll pick someone else. Whatever happens on Sunday, we'd better have 11 out there who treat it as the most important 90 mins of their lives - and with Conte's influence, I'm confident that they will.
Also a week to work on the game. Conte won’t let them balls this

haha great street name.

Yeh, seems to be the footie pub. It is near the Castle. Few good pubs around there too.

won a few awards.

The Lamb inn towards town is a good shout for food and screens as well.
I lived in Norwich for 3 years in the '70's (Grosvenor Rd, off Unthank Rd) and used to frequent a couple of neighbouring pubs down near the Wensum, on St George's Street - I think it one was called the Six Toes, or something?

Don't tell me where you live, otherwise I might send out a couple of Maltese Mafia round to relieve you of them!
gomorra la serie mafia GIF by Sky España
Will be going straight in the wallet, probably the most sort after ticket since the Champs League final with the messages from people asking if I know of any spares going

Back
Top Bottom