Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I lived in Norwich for 3 years in the '70's (Grosvenor Rd, off Unthank Rd) and used to frequent a couple of neighbouring pubs down near the Wensum, on St George's Street - I think it one was called the Six Toes, or something?
Would not be shocked.. some nice pubs around Unthank and towards the Uni. I assume you went there for UEA?

Any words on TV yet?
All games are at 4pm
Assume if Southampton perform a miracle tonight and make City champions, then Liverpool's last game wont be on?
LJs Live On Sat only has a few. From memory:

Bein Connect MENA
DAZN Canada and
SuperSport8 (South Africa).

I get SS but doesn't go as high as 8.

Takes the piss, I applied for a ticket but it was vastly over-subscribed So i'm actively blocked from being able to watch one of the club's most important games in years.

Holy shit... I have some anxiety regarding this game...

Arsescum was folding under pressure but it's not like we were rock solid against Burnley either.
One thing is for sure - we need much better conversion rate by Kane and Son. And not to see all of the good chances created to be exactly aimed to either Kruls lap or over/wide.

So even though lot rides on this game and opposition team is inferior in terms of quality, we still have to keep level heads...

When Tripps was our influencer in Toon then I suppose we should send Skippy to Norwich camp few days before the game :D ? You know, to chat up with former teammates. Tell them to take it easy, as nothing is on line for them. Maybe have a pint or ten. Why not, he had good time there ! :D

Got any spares? :contepray:
hey arnold nicksplat GIF

If you want some pub ideas.. I have plenty!

Fat Cat and Canery ( might be home fans only )
The Belgian Monk
The Adam and Eve
The Mischief
Ribs of Beef
The Red Lion ( Bishopsgate)
St Andrews Brewhouse

loads! depends how far you want to walk from the ground?
FC&C is fine with away fans, ive seen a fair few there in the past
Coach & Horses
The Jubilee is good as well and a short walk

The Rose is also very good, great selection of beers but not sure if it home fans only, ill find out

FC&C is fine with away fans, ive seen a fair few there in the past
Coach & Horses
The Jubilee is good as well and a short walk

The Rose is also very good, great selection of beers but not sure if it home fans only, ill find out

Oh really.. I just assumed cus it had canary in the name it was a home pub haha!

So much choice, way better than Ipswich for pubs.

What train is everyone getting on? I might tell the missus I am taking her out shopping and lunch.. and then board the train at Ipswich with all the pissed up yids and join in

Back
Top Bottom