Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh really.. I just assumed cus it had canary in the name it was a home pub haha!

So much choice, way better than Ipswich for pubs.

What train is everyone getting on? I might tell the missus I am taking her out shopping and lunch.. and then board the train at Ipswich with all the pissed up yids and join in
Its very home-focussed of course but they are OK with away fans (other than obviously Ipswich)

Just had it confirmed that The Rose is also happy to see away fans, good beers there too

The Waterfront , at Riverside , 5 mins walk from
the football ground will be only for away fans .
No home fans allowed . It's a music venue but is always used for away fans . It has a large outside area with river views . The police tend to channel away fans there .
Across the river is a home supporters only Wetherspoons . Usually plenty of friendly banter as they both face each across the river

Nirvana played there in 91.

Last edited:
I thought the club might have shown it at the stadium....
Or would that make us 'small time' again, seeing as it's not technically a FINAL?!

This is a banana skin similar to already relegated Burnley away last game of the 09/10 season where we somehow got thrashed 4-2.

Concentrate and get the result lads.
We'd already secured 4th - nothing to play for.
And it was Redknapp, his teams always tailed off towards the end of seasons

St Andrews brew pub is my favourite .
A little hipster , full of their home brew plus others from all over Norfolk . Funky street bar food ., Salty battered peppers , teriyaki chicken wings ,that sort of stuff .
Great IPA , Golden Ales etc .
10 mins walk to ground .

Last edited:
Or would that make us 'small time' again, seeing as it's not technically a FINAL?!
Could probably get a few mil in the bank - 90 solid minutes of drinking plus before and after.
That's not small time, I'm surprised they haven't tried to get more away games .

Anyone else ever go to the Lane when the Jumbotron was first installed? Wierd experience that and nothing like the CL Final.

Really think they're missing a trick if they can't part open the stadium and let fans drink and watch away games in the biggest bar(s).

I'm sure the local pubs would resent it, but would the council give a fuck?

Really think they're missing a trick if they can't part open the stadium and let fans drink and watch away games in the biggest bar(s).

Question for my fellow Cocksters..Any boozers in West End (London) that would be mainly Yids,not sure where to watch?

We’ll draw and goons will win 16-0.

a4ebb15b7f2174dd35744643d0069d39_w200.gif

Last edited:
The Waterfront , at Riverside , 5 mins walk from
the football ground will be only for away fans .
No home fans allowed . It's a music venue but is always used for away fans . It has a large outside area with river views . The police tend to channel away fans there .
Across the river is a home supporters only Wetherspoons . Usually plenty of friendly banter as they both face each across the river

Nirvana played there in 91.
Thanks mate. That sounds like the place.

Fingers crossed the covid has gone by then.

not getting carried away at all. sent some memes to the gooner fans. just could not help myself, but no more. if we get the job done sunday. then its all coming out. Its spurs so im not celebrating anything yet or assuming anything

Last edited:
Would be unreal if Son could get a hat trick and secure top scorer, but thoughts of any golden boot better not cross Sonny's mind not once! It is about the team on Sunday.
The only time it might cross his mind is if we're 5-0 up, Kane has got his 20th goal, and there's a last minute Pen...
Then and ONLY then would he be forgiven for wrenching the ball out of Kane's grasp!!

Surely there's got to be issues with the broadcasters, as well? Can't imagine they'd be happy with clubs opening their grounds for away matches and disincentivizing people to pay for the subscription packages.

Back
Top Bottom