Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How I miss Darren Bent breaking into a walk across the centre circle, clapping over his shoulder as yet another pass he could easily have got on the end of with a modicum of effort goes to the opponent's defenders.

Al I ask of a player is that they try. He didn't.
Hard to believe bent played for us. The cunt is gutted spurs are getting it

tumblr_m93ldoP9sO1rqoa56.gif

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/1859...ch-newcastle-premier-league-champions-league/

Tottenham in hilarious dig at fierce rivals Woolwich after liking tweet confirming Gunners’ defeat at Newcastle​

• 11:04, 17 May 2022
  • Updated: 12:38, 17 May 2022

TOTTENHAM trolled rivals Woolwich in hilarious fashion after their North London neighbours' miserable loss at Newcastle.
The Gunners' hopes of a top-four finish were dealt a massive blow when they lost 2-0 at St James' Park on Monday following Ben White's own goal and Bruno Guimaraes' late strike.
Tottenham trolled rivals Arsenal on Twitter by liking a post confirming their defeat
Tottenham trolled rivals Woolwich on Twitter by liking a post confirming their defeatCredit: Not known, clear with picture desk
That means Spurs are now fourth in the Premier League table with Mikel Arteta's men two points behind them in fifth place.

Woolwich announced their defeat on social media after full-time and some eagle-eyed supporters noticed how their foes' official account responded.

Tottenham took a hilarious swipe on Twitter by liking their rivals' tweet.

Spurs unliked the post soon after but the cat was already out of the bag as enough users had already noticed.

Their account then tweeted a post of their own, which read: "Next up, Norwich".

Antonio Conte's men face the already relegated Canaries in their final Premier League game of the season.

And a draw could be enough to guarantee them Champions League football next season.

Woolwich, on the other hand, play against Everton who are still fighting for survival in the top flight.

I keep hearing them go on about Partey being out & it affecting the team but his stats are pretty average

26 app , 2 goals 1 assist , 6 yellows 1 yellow/red

Previous season are similar without any goals

I know he’s a defensive mid but even his defensive stats aren’t anything special

Hopefully they keep believing that he’s the savior.

Christ these comments 🤦‍♀️

Basic research before you spout off people please.

I'm only reacting because there's no excuse for ignorance just to score some points over our rivals

I’ve met a white Jamaican , lovely fella & he didn’t feel the need to call himself a yardie , a term used in the uk community with criminal gangs rather than its original meaning.

I do find that interview a bit inflammatory by the hosts , he did , although was not born there , live in Jamaica for 18 years.

I’ve met a white Jamaican , lovely fella & he didn’t feel the need to call himself a yardie , a term used in the uk community with criminal gangs rather than its original meaning.

I do find that interview a bit inflammatory by the hosts , he did , although was not born there , live in Jamaica for 18 years.

Actually it wasn't, the original meaning of a yardie has always been a person who comes from Jamaica (Jamaica has always been callled yard) its only when the gangs started to form in Britain in the mid to late 80s the Police started labelling them Yardie gangs and the name stuck.

In any case white Yardie is a comedian and that's his stage name, don't think he uses it for shits and giggle (well he does but you know what I mean)

Actually it wasn't, the original meaning of a yardie has always been a person who comes from Jamaica (Jamaica has always been callled yard) its only when the gangs started to form in Britain in the mid to late 80s the Police started labelling them Yardie gangs and the name stuck.

In any case white Yardie is a comedian and and his stage name.
Hence me putting the uk interpretation of the word

I think they’re beginning to understand how crap Arteta is. Which is naturally hilarious.
Woolwich mania imploding is always a nice read

Finishing 5th and then having 450M invested into the squad over 3 years and still not being top 4 quality squad. That's on Arteta and Edu. Also great coaches outperform perceived squad quality. Squad doesn't look top 4 quality because they're playing under an incompetent coach. Same **** happened with Chelsea, where they went from bums to CL champions under Tuchel. Same with Sp**s, went from 7th to 4th when Conte took over halfway through the season.

Arteta stans will never face reality.

Well you seemed to be a little perplexed as to why he calls himself a Yardie, there's more than one interpretation :thumbup:
Where does he live now ? What is the uk interpretation of the word ?

Sorry if this is difficult for you to understand

Maybe at 37 he should go with his real name of Harry but that’s up to him .

Back
Top Bottom