Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Matt1882 - Still think Roman is a good guy that won't fuck Chavski up over his 1.6bn loan?

You insisted it was a gift and that they were a well run club....... :gallashmm:

.......Literally pages of you arguing that view.

Really pathetic, low-grade bollocks from company-man, Jenas......

I think he was just trying to appear neutral, but it was a silly thing to say because it's obviously never going to happen. A total non-starter for the club and also for Kane. I usually like him as a pundit but sometimes he tries too hard to appear neutral, no need to make shit up when everyone knows it's nonesense.

I think he was just trying to appear neutral, but it was a silly thing to say because it's obviously never going to happen. A total non-starter for the club and also for Kane. I usually like him as a pundit but sometimes he tries too hard to appear neutral, no need to make shit up when everyone knows it's nonesense.

Rapidly tiring/tired of his shit tbh.... It started when he got all antsy about us after Poch was sacked and since he's become 'presenter for hire' for the beeb he's got increasing vanilla and commonly just adopts the popular narrative as a pundit.

whats this situation with this filthy club? is there any punishment they are due when they come out of the sale? accounts was blocked and running at a huge loss etc?

The sale will obviously go through but I reckon the govt wants some money out of it and Roman is trying to avoid that.

Rapidly tiring/tired of his shit tbh.... It started when he got all antsy about us after Poch was sacked and since he's become 'presenter for hire' for the beeb he's got increasing vanilla and commonly just adopts the popular narrative as a pundit.
I agree, liked him to begin with but have to say every time I see him now it always feel like a play for the MOTD job once Lineker retires.

Chelsea have hired an ex unicef chief executive to manage the fund. I kinda thought it wasn't really up to them. Whole thing stinks of corruption.

No it was supposed to be the government deciding on the fund usage.

Chelsea Obviously bringing him in to give it some legitimacy, then the funds move and end up in some Roman Abramovich trust. Ex-UNICEF chief gets brown envelope, job done.

You would hope the government is clear and says our way or no way.

No it was supposed to be the government deciding on the fund usage.

Chelsea Obviously bringing him in to give it some legitimacy, then the funds move and end up in some Roman Abramovich trust. Ex-UNICEF chief gets brown envelope, job done.

You would hope the government is clear and says our way or no way.
Agree it is just spin from them. 12 days to go! 🙏 the sale falls on its arse.

Jenas with some "2+2=banana" logic here. Is he not aware of the Chavs little predicament? Asshole

And Chelsea are going to pay twice the price that any other club would be asked to pay, are they? Fuck off Jenas, you witless wankface.

The guy is well spoken, and has done well for himself with his one show gig etc, but fuck me is he ever a prize knobend.

Click bait bollocks. As per usual. Headline grabbed from him saying the opposite.

What he actually said is Kane is going nowhere if conte stays and if Conte goes his only option would probably be Chelsea as a team who wins trophies - but even then as as an example. And even says “That he probably wouldn’t want to join anyway. “. Aside from the fact levy would never sell him to them anyway.

You lot love falling for a bit of crap journalism sometimes!!

“Compare the direction Tottenham are heading in with Manchester United, who are the only team I see Kane going to now that Manchester City have agreed to sign Erling Haaland from Borussia Dortmund in the summer.”

“Right now, Kane will be thinking, well, we are better than United, so it makes no sense for me to go there when they are basically starting again under incoming manager Erik ten Hag and no-one knows how that will work out.”
In contrast, with Conte in charge, Spurs look like a club who have a plan and are already working on it.
If the Italian leaves, however, that plan goes with him - and Kane could go too………...”

“By that, I mean going to a club that Spurs really don't want him to go to - or that he probably wouldn't want to join - just for the opportunity of winning a trophy. Somewhere like Chelsea, for example.”

Am I the only one worried about this ?

I have this scenario running round my head;

Govt blocks sale

The Boelhy group buying it says fuck this we're out

Ratcliffe steps in, RA backs down, Chavs come out of it with a new sugar daddy.

This from 3rd May.
I've a horrible feeling that RA is deliberately trying to stop this sale so that the Ratcliffe sale can go through.

Click bait bollocks. As per usual. Headline grabbed from him saying the opposite.

What he actually said is Kane is going nowhere if conte stays and if Conte goes his only option would probably be Chelsea as a team who wins trophies - but even then as as an example. And even says “That he probably wouldn’t want to join anyway. “. Aside from the fact levy would never sell him to them anyway.

You lot love falling for a bit of crap journalism sometimes!!

“Compare the direction Tottenham are heading in with Manchester United, who are the only team I see Kane going to now that Manchester City have agreed to sign Erling Haaland from Borussia Dortmund in the summer.”

“Right now, Kane will be thinking, well, we are better than United, so it makes no sense for me to go there when they are basically starting again under incoming manager Erik ten Hag and no-one knows how that will work out.”
In contrast, with Conte in charge, Spurs look like a club who have a plan and are already working on it.
If the Italian leaves, however, that plan goes with him - and Kane could go too………...”

“By that, I mean going to a club that Spurs really don't want him to go to - or that he probably wouldn't want to join - just for the opportunity of winning a trophy. Somewhere like Chelsea, for example.”
That's fair, thanks for posting the original quote👍

Back
Top Bottom