Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif

"Fucking refs"

where else would woolwich wanderers get their youngsters from ?
It's the next part of my dark art strategy if I were running Spurs.

I'd offer buy Watford's training ground (next door to theirs) and turn it into a pig and chicken farm, or whatever stinks to high heaven. Every time they take to the training field they suffocate with the stench.

I'd then look to buy the land surrounding Hale End. This is our manor, they deliberately set this up in an attempt for us not to tap into the talent pool within the area (OUR AREA). So I'd buy up the Peter May Sports Centre next to it and ensure it's used as a football skills centre/talent development Centre for local kids. Can be used by local amateur teams too, heavily branded as Spurs and completely free to use.

Back
Top Bottom