New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought they looked looked pretty good. Always thought it’s a shame we don’t just all hold up our scarves. Someone said it a Scouser thing but fuck that - the whole single tier with scarves and flags would look fucking great.
When we started to sing "Everywhere we go" there were 4 or 5 matches where loads of us were waving our scarves, definitely vs the Scum game, it looked (and sounded) great).

To the tune of Just One Cornetto, or O Sole Mio for you cultured lot;

Mikel Arteta
You tried to hide
Then came to Tottenham and paid the price
3 - 0 you lost the fight
Mikel Arteta
You’re fucking shite
That’s way better than anything I can come up with so fair play, but could we have more songs that don’t reference that lot or ‘shite’? Thank fuck Ozil doesn’t still play for them any longer. The obsession with him in our songs was bordering on an obsession

That’s way better than anything I can come up with so fair play, but could we have more songs that don’t reference that lot or ‘shite’? Thank fuck Ozil doesn’t still play for them any longer. The obsession with him in our songs was bordering on an obsession
Totally agree - just been gleefully reliving that atmosphere in my head since Thursday and wanted to commemorate it, it won’t be sung anyway.

Hi There
I was wondering if anyone could answer my question please? I’ve looked on google but nothing came up.
When you got your new stadium. How did they allocate your seats. Did they give priority first to people who had , had season tickets the longest at WHL and work down the list?

Eg the longest serving season ticket holders got first choice of seats, then it filtered down to the lowest? And then a waiting list

I’m just wondering how they will do our new ground ( Everton )

Thanks in advance. Congratulations on that 4th spot.

Hi There
I was wondering if anyone could answer my question please? I’ve looked on google but nothing came up.
When you got your new stadium. How did they allocate your seats. Did they give priority first to people who had , had season tickets the longest at WHL and work down the list?

Eg the longest serving season ticket holders got first choice of seats, then it filtered down to the lowest? And then a waiting list

I’m just wondering how they will do our new ground ( Everton )

Thanks in advance. Congratulations on that 4th spot.
Any chance of you losing tonight tomorrow tonight and winning on Sunday, please?

Last edited:
To be fair I don't mind it. The pitches these days are a wonder and the groundsmen deserve the recognition. I remember grounds in the 70s and the 80s and you'd weep to send a a tractor across them.
Just a great big beach right up the middle of the pitch. No wonder the ball was in the air a lot.

Thank you. Was hoping that would be the case. I hope we do the same.

Haha I’m hoping we will win both . Part make up for the disgusting shambles of a season we have had.

Fingers crossed see you next season 🤞🏻

Thank you. Was hoping that would be the case. I hope we do the same.

Haha I’m hoping we will win both . Part make up for the disgusting shambles of a season we have had.

Fingers crossed see you next season 🤞🏻
Yeah fingers crossed. I hope you stay up. The division benefits from having at least one proper team from Liverpool.

Levy won't be happy!!:levywtf:

2023 Heineken Champions Cup final switched from Tottenham Hotspur Stadium to Dublin's Aviva Stadium​

Dublin will now stage the showpiece events of the Heineken Champions Cup and Challenge Cup next year on May 19 and May 20 respectively.

Tournament organisers have acted due to complications caused by the Premier League finishing later than usual because of the 2022 football World Cup, as well as the 2023 Rugby World Cup altering the sport's European calendar.

Back
Top Bottom