Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The more I read this, the more I get it... And love it!
Conte when told about Lasagna-gate: "I don't want to know this story, I am not interested to know, to go deep in this story. We are in a good moment of form and the team is working very well. We have to be focused and concentrate 100 per cent." #THFC

This is how you finally trample 'Spursy' down...

You don't LET IT infiltrate your mind, or cloud your thoughts with any negativity... It's a waste of energy, and something Conte clearly doesn't even wanna entertain.

Look at our 'mental trajectory' since Monday night:

Full of confidence Monday night into Tuesday...
Wednesday, we are rational, and calm.
Thursday, a few seeds of understandable doubt begin to creep in, based on past experiences...
But by Friday lunchtime all hell breaks loose: Lineker's retweeting shit, and we're in full on meltdown panic mode!

2pm: THEN CONTE STEPS IN!!!!

...and calm is restored in the Galaxy!

I'm taking Contes' words as the paracetamol to calm my headache!

:contearms::contearms::contearms:

Credit for clean sheet goes to Conte. Would have conceded a silly goal under Poch/Mou.

What a coach. A good transfer window and he'll win us something and seriously contend in other competitions. Excited and optimistic to watch us next season, and you can't ask for much more than that.

The Don

GIF by Sporza

WHAT A MAN.

Actually insane that he has managed to take the shitshow we were under Nuno (and have been since Poch's last few months) and turn them into the 4th or probably even 3rd best team in the league.

And he's only had 2 of his own signings!

The improvement he's made to Dier, Davies and Sanchez for me is all the evidence that you need that show he's a genius.

3 players that were figures of ridicule for most of their time here and made two of them mainstays, who have been simply fantastic, and the third a much more reliable option who has limited the pain we feel when one of the best defenders in the world is missing.

Back this man and we can do great things!

16 clean sheets this season, a new Prem record for us, Romero only played 22 of those games by the way, we get a better LCB in plus two new wings backs and we are absolutely cooking under this man

Unbelievable manager, I couldn’t be more proud of him. I’m so excited thinking about next season under Conte. With the right backing he will be a huge success.

we needed him in the summer we all wanted it barring tthe few rare ones wanting a project manager

we finally got him in nov

and for me i would never of thoughtt we would finish top 4 top 6 yes but anything above is a huge bonus

just hope levy backs this manager who can bring us glory again

Back
Top Bottom