Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His still generally shit. Even against Burnley he loses his man in the box and they have a free header. Not commanding enough in the box and is often too slow playing the ball out. He just nonchalantly passes the ball around at the back all the while the oppo get back into position.

Must be killing you that he's played a major part in us keeping 15 clean sheets this season, in fact if we blank against Norwich we set a new record in the PL era 🙃

He’s got better over the course of the season, he deserves his credit. He has been very good for us this season. I didn’t see this turnaround coming, let’s hope he builds on it next season.

No

Today of all days? Because we won a game we should now just overrate our shit players and pretend that crap like Dier is complete dogshit?
No-one is here pretending our squad is faultless but we'd like to enjoy what they've achieved this season. Idiots like you were assuming relegation at the start of the season and yet we're in Champions League next year.

Dier was a big part of that success.

So do one. If I could foul vote you again I would. About time you got booted for good.

No-one is here pretending our squad is faultless but we'd like to enjoy what they've achieved this season. Idiots like you were assuming relegation at the start of the season and yet we're in Champions League next year.

Dier was a big part of that success.

So do one. If I could foul vote you again I would. About time you got booted for good.

I didn't assume relegation.

And Dier didn't contribute to anything, he was a liability that need to be carried all season long. He is a big reason that we had to wait to the last day to get 4th in a season where there were zero quality teams in the running for 4th.

I didn't assume relegation.

And Dier didn't contribute to anything, he was a liability that need to be carried all season long. He is a big reason that we had to wait to the last day to get 4th in a season where there were zero quality teams in the running for 4th.

Binned, at fucking last 🙌

Back
Top Bottom