Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like Harold is going to show any would be buyers what he is made of.

:conterubhands:
oh dear god no! if he starts top 4 is in actual jeopardy. weve seen it against european teams no ones ever heard of and norwich are better than them.

think he stays to keep out HG player level up (it gives us a backup HG player )
Skipp will become HG next season for the Champions League. We don't need Winks anymore. If we want to compete with the big boys, we should get rid of Winks as soon as possible.

"There is likely to be no shortage of takers for Winks; Southampton and Newcastle are understood to have early interest in the midfielder."

secret smell GIF

"There is likely to be no shortage of takers for Winks; Southampton and Newcastle are understood to have early interest in the midfielder."

secret smell GIF
I think his potential departure may be celebrated amongst some as much as a Marquee signing!!!!

Sun reporting interest from Seville.

Winks wanted in shock Sevilla move after being told he's not in plans at Spurs

Good luck to him; he’s not done enough to be called a Spurs ‘legend” but he has a good career ahead of him.

He probably suffered from over expectation because he is HG, and his name is Harry… it was too much to expect that we would produce another player on Kane’s level through our academy system so quickly. I wonder where he would be now if his name was Tom, or Ryan?

Fulham in for him. Seems plausible given location, even though Winks himself has said he wouldn't mind Spain..

£15-20m to a team that's probably 6pts in the bag and even more so if he joins...I'd be happy.

Shame he was T.Carroll levels, but Best of luck, don't let the door hit you on the way out

Fulham in for him. Seems plausible given location, even though Winks himself has said he wouldn't mind Spain..

£15-20m to a team that's probably 6pts in the bag and even more so if he joins...I'd be happy.

Shame he was T.Carroll levels, but Best of luck, don't let the door hit you on the way out

Any offer over £10 million snatch their hand off but I’m genuinely surprised at this interest

Any offer over £10 million snatch their hand off but I’m genuinely surprised at this interest
I’ve always thought he’d look very good at a mid to lower table Prem side that plays possession football. Any of Southampton, Brighton, Palace or Leeds he’d do well at. He’s not good enough for us anymore but he’s still homegrown and has represented England, think he just needs a fresh start.

Back
Top Bottom