Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've never understood that mentality. Don't most players sign 3-4 year contracts? CL football is only guaranteed for 1 year.

A player could be injured, miss the entire group stage, get knocked out, and never make it back in for the term of their contract.

Sign with a team because you buy into the club, the manager, etc., "requiring" 1 year of CL football seems so short-sighted.

I don't really think, it's a thing as such. It's more of a media trick, because it makes for good (and easy) headlines. There's a difference between a club being consistently outside the CL, where the player is joining a very challenging "project", and then a regular CL club having a blip season.

Point in case, United. They were able to sign players who you'd expect would want CL, without having CL, because there was a feeling, they were too big not to return. Imo they'll have their first summer of real issues (unless they throw insane money at it), because it's no longer a blip, and they're in such a state of flux.

I think plenty of players sign for clubs believing in the project. But it has to come with CL level earnings (if that's the players level) and a realistic shot at getting there in a year or two.

He's clearly spent his time perfecting his Social Media skills!!!
Noticed the little CR logo at the bottom... someone's been to graphic design night classes!

Hasn't Cristiano Ronaldo™ copywritten the letters C&R?

I didn't think anyone else was allowed to use those letters, in that order any more?!

He's clearly spent his time perfecting his Social Media skills!!!
Noticed the little CR logo at the bottom... someone's been to graphic design night classes!

Hasn't Cristiano Ronaldo™ copywritten the letters C&R?

I didn't think anyone else was allowed to use those letters, in that order any more?!
Ronaldo probably has CR7 copyrighted.

Rest up you mad cunt.

That diving header to clear against Liverpool. Could watch it for ever.

O7NXJLQ7EJFSFMKPILRDTJK6SY.jpg

I am worried about his injury record to be honest, I hope the club are looking in to what’s causing all these niggly problems.

If we have him fit for most of the season and sign Bastoni to play on the otherside then we are laughing.

I am worried about his injury record to be honest, I hope the club are looking in to what’s causing all these niggly problems.

If we have him fit for most of the season and sign Bastoni to play on the otherside then we are laughing.

I'm no doctor but I suspect its something to do with thundering into challenges like his life depends on it!

Apparently he is the same in training. Whilst I love the aggression, and apparently the injury was picked up in training, maybe he should be told to tone it down a bit not on a match day.

I'm no doctor but I suspect its something to do with thundering into challenges like his life depends on it!

Apparently he is the same in training. Whilst I love the aggression, and apparently the injury was picked up in training, maybe he should be told to tone it down a bit not on a match day.
true, but at the same time, Kane has never been the same since stopped charging into tackles after the Delph ankle breaker.

When he does go into that zone every now and then, like against liverpool, and city, he genuinely looks much better in all aspects of his game.

"fear is the mind killer"

Back
Top Bottom