Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The signings of Romero, Kulu and Bentancur under Paratici leave me completely calm about the summer, especially now we have Conte too. Hopefully we can enjoy the incomings without writing them off before they've kicked a ball this time and trust those who bring them in.

The signings of Romero, Kulu and Bentancur under Paratici leave me completely calm about the summer, especially now we have Conte too. Hopefully we can enjoy the incomings without writing them off before they've kicked a ball this time and trust those who bring them in.

He also brought Royal, Gil and Sarr. There's maybe hope for the latter 2, although I won't get overly excited about it.

He also brought Royal, Gil and Sarr. There's maybe hope for the latter 2, although I won't get overly excited about it.
Royal is fine as a defensive RB, which is the job he's been brought to do, it's not Paratici's fault he isn't a WBR as well. The other two are prospects, I don't know how that's a point against him.

With the news that the club are investing some serious funds I'm relieved that we have a director of football and head coach (or whatever Conte is called) that actually get along and have a shared vision.

In the past we have wasted so much money due to people pulling in different directions.

With the news that the club are investing some serious funds I'm relieved that we have a director of football and head coach (or whatever Conte is called) that actually get along and have a shared vision.

In the past we have wasted so much money due to people pulling in different directions.

Imagine Hitchen easy-jetting it around Europe with 200 mill in his back burner!

:mourshock:

So very true this. We have squandered millions we could ill afford. From sacking managers to shite like Ndombele & hopeful punts (hoping to unearth the next prime Dele).
I hope/think/pray that Danny boy has finally found the right mix and just signs off on our number one targets rather than meddling/penny pinching.

Very impressed by the way he manages the market. In the past, after Bastoni fell through, the entire transfer window would be held up until the LCB position was resolved. Fab just shifts plans and moves quickly to sort out the other priorities.

Very impressed by the way he manages the market. In the past, after Bastoni fell through, the entire transfer window would be held up until the LCB position was resolved. Fab just shifts plans and moves quickly to sort out the other priorities.
Frankly there's no shifting. He has everything on the go at once. It's incredible to watch.

Levy simply doesnt have enough time to manage transfers on top of the club in the modern market. Thankfully he realized that and hired someone who's quite good at it.

Frankly there's no shifting. He has everything on the go at once. It's incredible to watch.

Levy simply doesnt have enough time to manage transfers on top of the club in the modern market. Thankfully he realized that and hired someone who's quite good at it.
The keys have been handed to Paratici and Conte. In terms of outlay, his hits far outweigh his misses at the moment, and you fancy him to be in close contact with Conte tailoring this 10 player per position list to Conte's priorities, our management structure is such a huge far cry from the disorganised mess it has tended to be in the last 15-20 years. Really giving me hope for the near future.

The big thing is that he's clearly spent huge amounts of time/energy preparing the transfer market long before now. Not just "monitoring", "interested" blah blah blah

Perisic was clearly in the making long before we'd even secured top 4. Soon as we secured top 4, he was all the legwork was already done for him to sign on the dotted line.

Didn't feel like that with past transfers.

Back
Top Bottom