Derby County

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The EFL has today informed the Administrators at Derby County that following the failure of Mr Chris Kirchner to conclude a sale of the Club, it is changing the terms of the suspended Notice of Withdrawal issued when the Club entered into administration in September 2021.

The League is increasingly concerned that the ongoing delays in the sale process now present a real risk to the integrity of next season’s competition, with the 2022/23 fixture list due to be released in less than two weeks, and need to act now in the best interests of the EFL.

and....

As a result, the EFL has informed the Administrators that there will be a revision to the conditions attached to the suspension and the EFL is now to be made a party to all correspondence and discussions between the Administrators, and any and all potential bidders, with an acknowledgment that the League will be able to negotiate directly in relation to matters concerning the transfer of the share in the EFL.

Strangest of all the British accents. But I like it.
I'm married to one meh'doock!

this whole thing is such a sad state of affairs for a once great club!

In other news, I see a takeover from David Clowes has finally been approved ....

do you think the things he wears in his feet are Clowes Shoes??

(just
asking for a friend!)

Back
Top Bottom