Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t particularly rate Jesus or Tielemans, both are typical Woolwich players, nice and skilful, not great off the ball and go missing when the pressure is on. Only player they are linked with who would give them a proper upgrade and the grit they need is Gnabry.

I don’t particularly rate Jesus or Tielemans, both are typical Woolwich players, nice and skilful, not great off the ball and go missing when the pressure is on. Only player they are linked with who would give them a proper upgrade and the grit they need is Gnabry.

They're turning out to be a very lightweight team which is typical of them, remember under Wenger when they used to get bullied by the likes of Utd and Chelsea when they were challenging for the league and used to get roughed up at Stoke and Bolton.

Easy on the eye but in those games where the opposition are running all over you and stronger than you you need to come up with something else.

Their most physical player is probably Xhaka lol

Would he go back there though? Not sure they treated him very well.

Signing Jesus and tielmans would improve them but for 90m, both are flawed players. Neither would come close to starting for us. Wouldn’t care at all if these are their summer signings.

Yeah, I can see him as a Woolwich player alright...

tumblr_puaowmZgj31rpz8s2o2_250.gifv

This lot are someink else. Imagine getting Palace away and think it's rigged..

They are scared of Palace but want a top 4 spot... are they gonna do another runner?

Time to embrace the mid table.

Back
Top Bottom