Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have seen a lot of people on Twitter saying sign Hakimi and although he is a great player there is no way the transfer would happen. Surely if he was available United would bid some ridiculous amount for him.

I don’t fancy getting into a battle/bidding war with Chelsea…
Chelsea will not be entering any bidding wars they do not have Abrahmovic anymore they will try to do sensible deals. I can see Chelsea not doing anything until late in the window when they get rid of a lot of their legion of players that they loan.

Talk Barca are in for Bernardo silva too. What is going on there… they want fucking everyone and can’t afford anyone. Still talk of raphina and lewandowski going there too! Ridiculous

Spurs fans on Twitter already going into a meltdown because we haven’t signed another 3 players already. They were bad enough but are getting just as bad as Woolwich fans.

Getting players in early and saying we are trying to get deals done before preseason was a blessing and a curse

Spurs fans on Twitter already going into a meltdown because we haven’t signed another 3 players already. They were bad enough but are getting just as bad as Woolwich fans.

Getting players in early and saying we are trying to get deals done before preseason was a blessing and a curse
Also doesn’t help that Spurs aggregate pages will post literally any news even if it’s contradictory to what they posted a day before just for clicks.

Back
Top Bottom