Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hercules today -

Well-Known Member​

If this happens it is a miracle. I do not want to look a mug. Been too many twists. But dare I say ‘Bye-bye.
———-

Hercules has gone from “Nailed on” to “its a miracle if it happens” in the space of a week or 2. What a bullshitting cunt he really is.

Boils my fucking blood, he has never got anything right in his many years, genuine nothing right

On their they say 'its just abit of fun' yet call them out you get banned

Then this Hotspur88 guy crys whenever someone says something against him, crazy he only was 'itk' because he had links to Conte somehow, now he knows everything that Paratici fucking thinks

Probably the most pathetic website around, hopefully it goes bust one day

Boils my fucking blood, he has never got anything right in his many years, genuine nothing right

Then this Hotspur88 guy crys whenever someone says something against him, crazy he only was 'itk' because he had links to Conte somehow, now he knows everything that Paratici fucking thinks

:contetellmemore:

Hercules today -

Well-Known Member​

If this happens it is a miracle. I do not want to look a mug. Been too many twists. But dare I say ‘Bye-bye.
———-

Hercules has gone from “Nailed on” to “its a miracle if it happens” in the space of a week or 2. What a bullshitting cunt he really is.
The first yes dig him out , the second comment is Hercules being self aware for once surely. Anything he says is “ a miracle if it happens”

Hercules today -

Well-Known Member​

———-

It’s obvious he just makes things up. It’s entertaining to a degree. I doubt anyone on that forum believes a word he says.

UPDATE: And now another one of the resident SC bullshitters is crying that someone's dared to question their info. Unbelievable how sensitive these little souls are

:pochcry:

Capture.jpg

It’s funny how they threaten to stop posting but never actually do. Every window they are back with their fantasies and looking for pats on the back.

This Hotspur88 muppet posted a few Conte rumours a few months back and suddenly this cunt knows everything going on at Spurs from what knickers the tea lady wears in the canteen, to when and what time Levy gets his bald head polished. Suddenly he’s got a tick as “ITK” on that forum and everyone is falling over themselves every time he posts info. It’s so bizarre.

Thought Eriksen was never a main target this summer just someone that if we could get on a freebie it would make sense?

I've made my feelings about Eriksen pretty clear at the time and in numerous "unpopular opinion" threads.

I tried to get on board as I was obviously quite moved by his return to football after his near death at the Euros and because I don't like being negative about Spurs if I can avoid it.

But I genuinely think of the post-Campbell transfer departures that none of them fuck me off as much as Eriksen. His performance in the UCL final, followed shortly by the interview, and then six months of embarrassingly downing tools was so disrespectful to club.

At least with Berba, Modric, Bale, Kane last year they were trying to fuck off because the club was out of Champions League and they had serious interest from a top 5 club in the world. Eriksen was desperate to bin us off after playing on the biggest stage of world football, when we were still in UCL, and with no top teams interested in him. He's lucky Conte worked his magic at Inter, because at the time that move happened it was a total lateral move or a step down even.

He was here for almost 7 years, over 6 in which he was fully committed and gave all he could to the club. You compare him with Berbatov after he wanted to fuck off after 2 years and forced a move away, yeah Eriksen wanted to try something else, a different league/country, big fucking deal. Yes his effort and performances after the CL final were not good enough but come on he has been one of the better, most consistent and most productive players weve had over the last 20 years and was a key component under Poch.

It’s obvious he just makes things up. It’s entertaining to a degree. I doubt anyone on that forum believes a word he says.

I wouldn’t be so sure mate. That site is like a weird cult. There’s a few doubters, but they have been weeded out and banned by that Stalin dictator Mod cunt A&C. Look at the replies and emoji likes when he posts. It’s all “you beautiful man Herc”
“Thanks herc”
Can i suck your peepee Herc. Pathetic

Well said. Don't get the love-in for him.
Sentiment and nostalgia.

At one point he had more assists concurrently than any other player in the league and was a huge part of our team working.

But. He can't clear the first man from a corner, I'd worry about his ticker under a demanding routine and the fucker basically stopped playing for the last year or so. Love the guy, wish him success but it's a pass for me.

Now Hotspur88 says:

One of the funniest things about ITK is when their comments don’t come to pass and they get called out for it then they throw their toys out the pram and get offended.

If you were confident in what you were saying then you wouldn’t really care what people on the internet are saying because you KNOW your source is legit.

It just shows up what a farce this is. Even reputable journalists with MULTIPLE sources from both sides will get things wrong. Supposed itk with one source or fewer will get things wrong all the time. There’s no special insight there.
He is a funny ITK because he has seemed to get info in the past. His first bit of ITK was about the approach for Conte and he was talking about a little bit before Conte left Inter even before the news there would be cuts. Other thaan that I do not know if he has got any ITK correct. I take all the ITK info with heavy doses of salt because they are normally people who either make stuff up or they jump the gun early with their info.

If we miss out on Eriksen then I really hope we're still in the market for a technically gifted midfielder. Bissouma is a great acquisition but he's not an intricate footballer, we still need someone in there who has some real guile.

Back
Top Bottom