Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was Hercules the lad who had an argument with Jack Grealish’s brother about whether he’d sign for us or stay at Villa. And he was like ‘well my sources say it’s done so you don’t have a clue, what’s your source’

The brother was like ‘I’m literally his fucking brother…’

Why? She is brilliant in what she does.

Is she?

How are you measuring that.....?

- Chavs have a notorious habit of buying players in spite of their manager.... Lukau being the crowning fuck up in a string of examples.
- They have made many awful decisions in terms of outgoing players.... Look no further than Tamori, Ghaye, Livramento, Lamptey (they now need at least 2CBs and a RB!).
- They've had the luxury of running at a loss every year thanks to Roman's dirty Rubels.
- They've been punished on multiple occasions with regard to their youth recruitment.

If you're talking the art of the negotiating table.... We're simply not party in order to gauge that.

Last edited:
Eriksen just doesn’t fit anywhere in a 3-4-3 though. Those 2 midfield spots need to have some physicality because they have more defensive responsibility due to wing backs. He never performed well at winger in a 4-2-3-1 because he’s not fast or strong enough to be on the outside. It MAY be different than wing in a 3-4-3 where you have overlapping wingbacks, but I’m not sold.

His best positions are #10 or the highest of 3 CMs.

CE can play in a 343 / 3421.... He did under Poch.

Was Hercules the lad who had an argument with Jack Grealish’s brother about whether he’d sign for us or stay at Villa. And he was like ‘well my sources say it’s done so you don’t have a clue, what’s your source’

think it was trix

They did not spend £4bn it was just over £2bn then there is money put into escrow for infrastructure improvements. The fact is Chelsea books are a mess and have been used a money laundering scheme for the last 20 years.

The new ownership has the problem that their is going to be two or three key parties involved and the largest amount comes from an investment firm. They are going to take most the summer to work out what deals to do and struggle with the sheer money and complexity of football transfers so they are going to fumble a fair few deals.

This is why I do not understand getting rid of Bruce Buck and their Director of Football. I can see Tuchel getting very frustrated with what is happening.

Abrahmovic never cared what happened to Chelsea all he cared about was his legacy. So I am not even sure whether the clauses his negotiators put in the sale are valid.

As a clue as to what you're looking at, Fenway paid about £300m to buy Liverpool from the prior owners, who themselves paid £250m there or there abouts. When you're talking billions, you're talking about no limit spending IMO. They will carry on the way they always have and throw cash around. Especially this first window as they've lost a lot of senior players for nothing.

Spurs fans are self deprecating and humorous; Woolwich fans on social media are either angry or completely delusional.

It's because we filter out the normal Woolwich fans and only focus on the idiots. They probably do the same to us. It's human nature to only focus on what you're looking for.

gone through 2 pages of sc bullshit itk

fuck dont make this site like that one

On the contrary, it's good to call them out. You'd be banned in seconds on there. They need to have people telling they're either liars or being lied to.

He is a funny ITK because he has seemed to get info in the past. His first bit of ITK was about the approach for Conte and he was talking about a little bit before Conte left Inter even before the news there would be cuts. Other thaan that I do not know if he has got any ITK correct. I take all the ITK info with heavy doses of salt because they are normally people who either make stuff up or they jump the gun early with their info.
I said to my Chelsea mate that we'd go for Conte before he left Inter. He said I was mad and he'd cost a fortune. I said he'd leave. That was months before he went. *I didn't say at the time we'd get him.
It was obvious trouble was brewing for him and we needed a miracle.

Yes I believe he was. Prick.

I wouldn’t be so sure mate. That site is like a weird cult. There’s a few doubters, but they have been weeded out and banned by that Stalin dictator Mod cunt A&C. Look at the replies and emoji likes when he posts. It’s all “you beautiful man Herc”
“Thanks herc”
Can i suck your peepee Herc. Pathetic

If you read their crap and spread their name & bullshit then you are PART of the cult.......

If we miss out on Eriksen then I really hope we're still in the market for a technically gifted midfielder. Bissouma is a great acquisition but he's not an intricate footballer, we still need someone in there who has some real guile.

Plan B would be welcome, but that's presumably all it would be.......

Another reason why Eriksen for fee is ideal.

Even closer to home - it was our player Rodon who Hercules pretended to know was leaving not noticing that he was telling someone with the twitter name of Rodon.....

And Rodon's brother, Sam, who engaged Hercules on twitter with 'I'm his brother ....'

Absolutely one of the funniest put downs I've seen on social media

Everyone getting a hard on for Raphinia, honestly how many times have you watched Leeds? I don't just mean m.o.d highlights.

Asked my daughter's b/f who has a season ticket there and his opinion.

Can be amazing, buy can also be anonymous and lazy......

£55 million hmmmm
Raphina looks very dangerous most weeks. Also one of the hardest working attacking players in the league out of possession, lazy would be an odd thing to call him. Creates loads of chances. Excellent player. Don't think he's world class, but he's about the level we need to be getting in if we want to compete with the rotation options of City/Pool.

UPDATE: And now another one of the resident SC bullshitters is crying that someone's dared to question their info. Unbelievable how sensitive these little souls are

:pochcry:

Capture.jpg

How dare you question my AUTHORITAAAAY !!!!

Yep, fuck this tragic ITK horseshit, let it suffocate in that sad little echo chamber without us giving it any oxygen.

On topic, Richarlison might be a diving cunt, but he's 100% a Conte-type player, super versatile and will bust his bollocks for us, so let's hope all this stuff about Raphinha/Jesus/whoever is just distracting chatter.

Back
Top Bottom