Spurs Youth 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs have been invited to enter their u21 team into the Papa John's trophy again this year - about the only opportunity to play L1 and L2 mens teams, so good experience.

Draw for the first group of 3 matches to be drawn on 23rd (Thursday) on SkySports news.

and more to the point that Carney Chukwuemeka who is has 12 months left on his contract and seems unkeen to sign another one despite 13 Villa first team appearances.

Didn’t his brother/relative also sign for Villa last summer though?

These are the ones to grab, heard repeatedly good things.

Yes 20 year old brother Caleb moved to Villa last summer before being loaned to Livingstone - I think gossip was we tried to lure him to Spurs.

I believe there is a younger brother playing for their u15's

If he doesn't wanna sign for Villa despite getting some games there, I expect he's among those young players who have learned that first team football and lots of it is vital to take the next step. If I am correct, he wouldn't want to move to a bigger club where the chances to feature as an important member of the first team would be even more limited.

If he doesn't wanna sign for Villa despite getting some games there, I expect he's among those young players who have learned that first team football and lots of it is vital to take the next step. If I am correct, he wouldn't want to move to a bigger club where the chances to feature as an important member of the first team would be even more limited.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was on Dortmund's list of players to attract - playing time at a big club and Dortmund agreeing they will sell to an English club (see Sandro)

Scarlett starts, Devine rotated to the bench - seems a bit bizarre if coach wants his best team to play but I guess only 2 days between games so rotation makes sense

Scarlett starts, Devine rotated to the bench - seems a bit bizarre if coach wants his best team to play but I guess only 2 days between games so rotation makes sense

Devine received treatment at pitch-side before coming off the other night. Didn't look anything serious but could be a precautionary measure.

Back
Top Bottom