Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's interesting I did not know that. When I joined six months ago, this forum came up at the top of a Google search and I instintively thought it was the largest and most popular forum out there. I thought it was the place to hang out. I wonder how it consistenly manages to show up higher vs other forums on a Google search. That being said, in hindsight now knowing what you said, I believe my decision to join at the time was influenced by some of the banned posters from other forums and their banters which I found many of them funny as long as they were not derogatory/racists/personal insults. 😂
SpursCommunity have to pay Google a lot, to keep them on the Hush-Hush-Eye-Tee-Kay…

Otherwise it’s wonderful secrets would get out…

There was even a WhatsApp group of middle aged men trying to run things on here.
Which is a bit mental.
I think middle aged is being rather kind.

Most were in their 60s and 70s if memory serves me right.

Men of that age dabbling with WhatsApp doesn't sit comfortably with me tbh. What's wrong joining a local gardening club or something like that?

I actually kind of dislike it. All the Kane comps tend to focus exclusively on his long range "hollywood" passes. He's also capable of some beautiful short flicks, blackheels etc.

Like this perfect backheel:

Still amazing how he combines Eriksen's long passing with the dribbling and physicality of an elite striker. Something Eriksen couldn't do.

Never been on another spurs site, although I lurked here for a few years before posting.

often peeking into scum/chav sites. Site structure here is much better.

content here is much better also. The cunt offs have a good degree of passion as well as being funny. The your a cunt, no. Your a cunt, no, your a cunt can get monotonous thu.

some of the people on here are really funny, and for some it’s not just visual.

This is the best site. Have seen people getting banned from SC for doubting the ITK or talking about something that is a different topic than the thread.
Admins there remind me of bouncers at nightclubs who won’t let you in, whatever they can do to get their small power trip.

I actually kind of dislike it. All the Kane comps tend to focus exclusively on his long range "hollywood" passes. He's also capable of some beautiful short flicks, blackheels etc.

Like this perfect backheel:

Still amazing how he combines Eriksen's long passing with the dribbling and physicality of an elite striker. Something Eriksen couldn't do.

And he helps out at corners.
He scores, he assists. The guy is the GOAT and it ain't even close.
Gotta great feeling he will equal Rooney on 208 EPL goals next season.
I'm enjoying watching him every single game.

Never been on another spurs site, although I lurked here for a few years before posting.

content here is much better also. The cunt offs have a good degree of passion as well as being funny. The your a cunt, no. Your a cunt, no, your a cunt can get monotonous thu.

cunt

But....but.....but I thought he was a one-season wonder / tap-in merchant / only good for penalties ....etc etc

Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

Does anyone make usernames on other teams sites to talk? I have never thought to do it but randomly see people on here say “I’m a X fan…” then comment on their team.

He's under estimated by so many people. Will go down as one of the greats.
He should but he won't. Unfortunately he doesn't have the Bale athleticism and wow factor for the casual viewer.

a LOT of people prefer Son over him for the same reason. Outside of the Spurs who watch week in week out, Son will be remembered much more than Kane.

Back
Top Bottom