Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham fans will help push new signing Yves Bissouma to the next level if they show him love because he is such an emotional player, according to his dressing room ‘brother’ Gaetan Bong.

When Bissouma first arrived at Brighton in 2018, he barely could construct a sentence in English and it was full-back Bong who took him under his wing and helped him out.
Malian midfielder Bissouma is the third signing for Spurs and arrives with a mixture of excitement and a hint of uncertainty.
According to Bong, the best way for supporters to get the most out of their new addition is to show him plenty of love from the stands.
The now-Nottingham Forest man told the Argus: “You could see after games how he enjoyed himself with the fans. They were singing his name and he loved that.
“He’s sensitive. The more love you give him, the more you get from him. In Brighton, he could find that. It was like a family.
“Last year he stayed because he loved the club but he had too much quality to not try something else.”

I reckon it’ll annoy the West Ham fans more than us, so I’m all for it.
I'm more interested in the Gorilla emoji than he hammers
Did he call himself an “iron gorilla” with those emojis? I’m confused by that.
Is it 'cos West Ham fans gave him abuse in the past??

Or that people confused his surname with Kurt Zouma??
Name... court case.... easy mistake for some to make!!

Someone needs to have a word with him about the ⚒ emoji

I'm more interested in the Gorilla emoji than he hammers
Did he call himself an “iron gorilla” with those emojis? I’m confused by that.
Time to give Richard Osman a call... He'll work it out!
tumblr_r2fqlvnVjp1z8gzif_frame1.jpg

Blimey, not lacking in confidence, is he?
...any chance something was lost in translation, and they missed out the "hoping to become ...." or "one of the..." or "far from yet." bit?

This is the mentality I like to see, he's backing himself before a ball has been kicked.

This is the mentality I like to see, he's backing himself before a ball has been kicked.
Don't get me wrong... I love a bit of self-confidence and swagger... even if it borders on arrogance.

It's probably one of the main ingredients we've lacked in most of our players since Ginola or Berbatov...

I dunno, it just seems so... Un-Spurs like!

Don't get me wrong... I love a bit of self-confidence and swagger... even if it borders on arrogance.

It's probably one of the main ingredients we've lacked in most of our players since Ginola or Berbatov...

I dunno, it just seems so... Un-Spurs like!
Good! Being “Spurs-like” has been the problem for the past 30 years.

Back
Top Bottom