Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The rumoured loan fee we’ll be getting from Inter will be €5m + €2m add on’s. €7m in total. Bear in mind that we loaned Tammy out to a championship side and received £7m - that puts it context how much we’re getting screwed over in this deal.

Why are we even contemplating this loan? Can’t we sell him for 10-20m to any team in Turkey or Moldova?

Loan to Vitesse for 4 years. That’ll learn him.

So Inter can only afford a 5mill loan fee for Rom but can spend 8 times thar on Gelison Bremer?
They are taking the pi$$ with this, and if we let them everyone will see the new Chelsea as a soft touch.
TT may just have to keep him involved.

Sh*t loan fee, no players in exchange and no buy obligation. Great job Chelsea if true...

I have a feeling Lukaku is going to be our player for the rest of his contract and he will be loaned out every year to make back some of the money we spent on him. Basically, it's going to be Bakayoko all over again.

Worst deal in the history of football.

This entire saga has been so embarrassing for Chelsea. I wish nothing but the worst for the rest of Lukaku's career now.

With the loan fee Inter are offering and the way he acted i'd rather waste the £300k a week and leave Lukaku in the reserves for the next 4 years to waste his career.

Lukaku will already have cost the club £130-140 million. Getting £5-10 million in return a year later is beyond pathetic. Even on the books it's pathetic, it's something everything laughed at Leeds which led to them going bust back in the early 2000s.

As a matter of fact. Lukaku being the last transfer of the Roman-era sums up our complete incompetence over the last several years in the market.

The Top 10 worst deals ever is mostly populated by Chelsea signings, a record we’re clearly proud of as we’re now being linked with £50m ‘marque signing’ Richarlison

Seems like the player never wanted to move to the chavs in the first place. Annoying as it meant we missed out on Martinez, but in turn, did that mean Levy tried that bit harder to keep Kane? I guess we will never know on that one.

Just goes to show that signing a player who doesn’t 100% want to sign for you isn’t the greatest idea. I’m thinking of us and bastoni here.

The rumoured loan fee we’ll be getting from Inter will be €5m + €2m add on’s. €7m in total. Bear in mind that we loaned Tammy out to a championship side and received £7m - that puts it context how much we’re getting screwed over in this deal.

Why are we even contemplating this loan? Can’t we sell him for 10-20m to any team in Turkey or Moldova?

Loan to Vitesse for 4 years. That’ll learn him.

So Inter can only afford a 5mill loan fee for Rom but can spend 8 times thar on Gelison Bremer?
They are taking the pi$$ with this, and if we let them everyone will see the new Chelsea as a soft touch.
TT may just have to keep him involved.

Sh*t loan fee, no players in exchange and no buy obligation. Great job Chelsea if true...

I have a feeling Lukaku is going to be our player for the rest of his contract and he will be loaned out every year to make back some of the money we spent on him. Basically, it's going to be Bakayoko all over again.

Worst deal in the history of football.

This entire saga has been so embarrassing for Chelsea. I wish nothing but the worst for the rest of Lukaku's career now.

With the loan fee Inter are offering and the way he acted i'd rather waste the £300k a week and leave Lukaku in the reserves for the next 4 years to waste his career.

Lukaku will already have cost the club £130-140 million. Getting £5-10 million in return a year later is beyond pathetic. Even on the books it's pathetic, it's something everything laughed at Leeds which led to them going bust back in the early 2000s.

As a matter of fact. Lukaku being the last transfer of the Roman-era sums up our complete incompetence over the last several years in the market.

The Top 10 worst deals ever is mostly populated by Chelsea signings, a record we’re clearly proud of as we’re now being linked with £50m ‘marque signing’ Richarlison
It's called Karma you Chav cunts. They sold players who are far better than Lukaku for much less - KDB, Salah. Only got themselves to blame.

I like the way this guy thinks. 👍

Seems like the player never wanted to move to the chavs in the first place. Annoying as it meant we missed out on Martinez, but in turn, did that mean Levy tried that bit harder to keep Kane? I guess we will never know on that one.

Just goes to show that signing a player who doesn’t 100% want to sign for you isn’t the greatest idea. I’m thinking of us and bastoni here.

Kane: City didn't "try" hard enough to get him.

Levy didn't need to "try"..... We held all the cards.

“Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia will leave Chelsea; Granovskaia, who rose to prominence as one of the toughest negotiators in football” according to sky. 😂😂
Would ya be well. Chelsea! When have they ever negotiated in the RA era? Pay over the top from an unlimited source is not hard or even negotiating!!’

I think the fact it’s the same club that makes it even worse. It’s akin to you buying a house for your wife’s ex boyfriend for them to fuck while you pay all the bills.
That said how is it any different to ndombele going back to Lyon….. doh!!!🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

some thoughts from the Dead End forum.

Sterling ?
we never learn do we ? Put a blue shirt on him and we'll be a laughing stock again.
Your Use of ‘we’ll be a laughing stock again’ leads me to believe you are a very long ST holder. Maybe even a member of the 7K.

Ok if the replacements for buck and grano are any good. Not very good if it's some hedge fund executive.
You are owned by a fucking hedge fund. Choices, invest in gold, stock, oil etc or bankroll a shit little club in West London, 8k miles away. How do you think that goes.

There was a Chelsea before RA. Yep and they were shit.
a few decent cup runs will be the very best we can hope for. Yep, both you, scum and spammers.
but we had decent teams amid the disasters and useless managers back then , now we have a great academy to call upon. You can’t fucking afford to pay them with the RA money.
And correct me , but I don't recall any academy player letting us down as badly as some of our expensive signing s have ? Maybe JT when he shagged a team mates mrs? Or his racial abuse?
expect the stadium to be renamed the " 3" stadium this week. the Fulham car park may well be named 3.

I still don't understand why the deal for Lukaku has to precede any other transfer activity. The loan fee is £7m and if, big if, they pay his wages in full that will return a further £16.9m. So £24m in all, maximum.
With the £200m transfer kitty reported just before the window opened I don't understand why a £24m loan is so pivotal to our transfer strategy
cos youve been bank rolled by a fucking tyrant for 20 years.

Malang Sarr is on £120k per week?!! Who on earth authorised that deal? Crazy money.
Sarr has the same agent as Lukaku! 😅🤦‍♂️ ffs
It ALL make sense now.
£6m a year for a geezer no one’s heard of.

So in the end the Spud did get a seat on our new board. Because, Daniel is hell bent on world domination. The spud is there to fuck you from the inside. How fucking funny is that.
Let's hope he does not build our new stadium in the shape of a c*ck and bury his beloved Harry Kane boots under the Matthew harding stand. You new stadium. the Need for a stadium with 35k capacity in West London is a priority.

They have a lot of problem players to deal with to get rid of, it does not just end with Lukaku. So fucking right it hurts.

Near the end of the contracts: Pulisic, Kante, Jorginho, Batman, Alonso, Emerson.
Supposedly wants to leave: Dave and Ziyech
Highly paid and generally useless: Werner, Baka and Sarr.
Too highly paid for what they offer: Kepa and CHO.
Probably missed some too but that is quite a list already.
IN A FUCKING NUTSHELL.

I thought the Chelsea fans view of their squad deserved a repeat.

Near the end of the contracts: Pulisic, Kante, Jorginho, Batman, Alonso, Emerson.

Good to hear they need a large expensive rebuild ..... without Russian blood money !

I thought the Chelsea fans view of their squad deserved a repeat.

Good to hear they need a large expensive rebuild ..... without Russian blood money !
The real danger for them is Chilwell and Reece James going down again. If either one gets a long injury their season is over and possibly top 4 too.

It’s especially funny as Lukaku is a good player. Not a 100m striker but a clinical finisher who is excellent when running at defenders.

He just hasn’t really fancied it at all. It’s probably the best example of why huge money transfers are so damn risky. You can sign a talented player who on paper is the right fit, the scouts can nail it .. but then the player is human and just isn’t feeling it.

Chelsea have spent a lot but it’s the academy duo (James & Mount) who perform the best, alongside the free T.Silva & Mendy who is benching a keeper who cost twice as much to sign. Chilwell & Havertz are their only big money signings who at least look like they have the ability to be worth the fee.

FV1_7x4WIAATxq7

It’s especially funny as Lukaku is a good player. Not a 100m striker but a clinical finisher who is excellent when running at defenders.

He just hasn’t really fancied it at all. It’s probably the best example of why huge money transfers are so damn risky. You can sign a talented player who on paper is the right fit, the scouts can nail it .. but then the player is human and just isn’t feeling it.

Chelsea have spent a lot but it’s the academy duo (James & Mount) who perform the best, alongside the free T.Silva & Mendy who is benching a keeper who cost twice as much to sign. Chilwell & Havertz are their only big money signings who at least look like they have the ability to be worth the fee.
The only recent mega transfer that was "good value" was Mbappe.

Neymar, Coutinho, Felix, Griezmann, Grealish, Lukaku, Dembele, Pogba, Hazard, Ronaldo (Juve). Not one was a real success, a lot of them weren't even good enough to make it in the team.

Back
Top Bottom