Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it a statutory requirement for all Arse signings to say they turned down Spurs?

Donkey Adams could come out of retirement resign for them and I bet he’d still say he turned down an offer from us.

Talk about being easily taken in, that lot are seriously thick at times.

Troll account looking for engagement and to bait Spurs fans, load of nonsense.
What the fuck is up with these cunts!!??

They haven't stopped writing/tweeting/posting about us since the season finished. Convincing themselves and their gullible fanbase that bottling 4th place and finishing behind us for a 6th successive season is the greatest thing to happen to them!!!

Is Joseph Goebbels their PR officer?

Here is yet ANOTHER!!!.......

Written by, and I kid you not, Tom Canton "Woolwich Fan Brand Writer/Presenter"!!!

They even have a nickname for a player that isn't theirs yet..

All I keep seeing is where GJ9 will play and how many goals he will score.

I'm sure half of their fans must be Spurs fans on a wind up trying to embarrass them

Bored with all this now, all I know is that we finished above them, we've got CL, they've got EL and we've got Antonio and they've got Captain Scarlet!
So I'm enjoying the summer, and looking forward to next season.

Back
Top Bottom