Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jesus averages better than a goal every three games for City. So that's a big improvement on Lacazette. And just because you had never heard of Viera until he signed for Woolwich doesn't mean a thing other than your lack of football knowledge outside of Tottenham.
It also doesn't mean viera is any good either.

Funny how

Lightweight and yet you're probably one of those desperate for us to sign Raphina...

Funny how Jesus isn't rated at all because he might sign for Woolwich. No doubt if he was signing or us the general opinion would be that he's an excellent squad player, and a big improvement on Bergwijn.
Read what he said.
He didnt say Raphina was lightweight

It's because of the sexual assault case, Brighton thought they had a 40m+ asset on their hands but a potential conviction changes everything while we've probably got the ins and outs of the case and think it's not going anywhere so are confident in spending the money.

Or perhaps he was on the last year of his contract.

At the end of the day, Woolwich could sign Mbappe and some people would still find ways to pour cold water on the signing.

It's a complete joke that people think a player with nearly 60 caps for Brazil won't improve them a bit up top.

I can guarantee that those who desperately want us to sign Raphina will suddenly change their tune about him should Woolwich get him. He'll suddenly become over-rated, inconsistent and unproven.

Those soppy cunts actually posting stuff like “Woolwich ARE BACK!” as they think they are winning the transfer window

The Woolwich fan boom/bust cycle continues

:contelol:

They win the transfer window each and every summer if it all goes to plan they will finish maybe as high as 5th.

At the end of the day, Woolwich could sign Mbappe and some people would still find ways to pour cold water on the signing.

It's a complete joke that people think a player with nearly 60 caps for Brazil won't improve them a bit up top.

I can guarantee that those who desperately want us to sign Raphina will suddenly change their tune about him should Woolwich get him. He'll suddenly become over-rated, inconsistent and unproven.
Woolwich are doing great business if they get Jesus and Raphinha. Their front 4 will be good enough to get CL in terms of quality and depth.

Issue for them is at fullback and CM. I don’t think viera can play as one of their holding midfielders.

And also they’ve bought a lot. They’ll need to sell surely? Or at the very least they won’t have funds to improve fb or cm.

I think we’re looking like we’ll be a more complete team with the only real drop in quality coming at Rwb.

Woolwich are doing great business if they get Jesus and Raphinha. Their front 4 will be good enough to get CL in terms of quality and depth.

Issue for them is at fullback and CM. I don’t think viera can play as one of their holding midfielders.

And also they’ve bought a lot. They’ll need to sell surely? Or at the very least they won’t have funds to improve fb or cm.

I think we’re looking like we’ll be a more complete team with the only real drop in quality coming at Rwb.

At last, someone talking sense and without letting bias or club rivalry get in the way. When Jesus plays he never looks out of place for Man City, and will no doubt be a better player for starting every game as he will for Woolwich. Considering they can't offer Champions League football he's a great signing for them. You can say that without implying that they are suddenly going to win the league.

At last, someone talking sense and without letting bias or club rivalry get in the way. When Jesus plays he never looks out of place for Man City, and will no doubt be a better player for starting every game as he will for Woolwich. Considering they can't offer Champions League football he's a great signing for them. You can say that without implying that they are suddenly going to win the league.
Never looks out of place but never scores enough. Will he be a better player for woolwich with less chances been created for him?? With inferior players around him?

Never looks out of place but never scores enough. Will he be a better player for woolwich with less chances been created for him?? With inferior players around him?

Woolwich generally create plenty of chances. Whether he scores enough to really make a difference remains to be seen. Jesus is a pest but he's obviously not clinical. But my original point was that he's better than what they had last season, and you'd have to be a deluded numpty to think otherwise.

Woolwich generally create plenty of chances. Whether he scores enough to really make a difference remains to be seen. Jesus is a pest but he's obviously not clinical. But my original point was that he's better than what they had last season, and you'd have to be a deluded numpty to think otherwise.
So someone with a different opinion is a deluded numpty 😅
You must be a joy to be around in your echo chamber.
By the way check the title of the thread

Don't think people realise just how bad Lacazette was for them, absolutely diabolical.

He was good for the first 1-2 seasons then basically gave up. Stats also show the same.

YearMatchesGoalsAssists
Yellow
Red
2021-22304700
2020-213113230
2019-203010480
2018-193513820
2017-183214410

So someone with a different opinion is a deluded numpty 😅
You must be a joy to be around in your echo chamber.
By the way check the title of the thread

You can have a differing opinion all you want. But why would anyone not say that someone with almost 60 caps for Brazil is a more than decent player and signing, other than the obvious?

Back
Top Bottom