Have we signed Mo Salah yet.....?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of all the things you can hack, why oh why would you wake up and say " Yes, today I want to hack Airfixx's account on TFC". :contehandshead::mourglasses:

Would need to see a 4 min YouTube compilation before I could definitely say yay or nay to us signing Salah. Fed up of us signing wingers with zero pace and I've heard this Salah bloke runs on treacle instead of grass.

He's not for me. He would want all the pens and that'll slow Kane down getting to Shearer and Greaves. Although we would probably get more pens...

Of course!

I Miss You Too Jason Wahler GIF by The Hills

I actually don't see how he will improve the front 3.. how would he get ahead of Martinelli or Viera.. or push us to a play false nine with Saka leading.

Oh fuck wrong forum.. I.. erh save my supidity for ArseMania..

Back
Top Bottom