2021/22 PL Prediction Game.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone know what's happening here?!!

It's obvious that there is a really tidy little battle that's going to go down to the wire between Furball man Furball man Yid7 Yid7 me and maybe Football Chap Football Chap could do an Abramovic and get his wallet out to bribe the site owners to pull off a miracle.

It looks like I'm gonna do a fucking Woolwich and bottle it though which is nice.

I think the logic is to go to game week 36 for the standings so far, right? (BTW check out week 33).
Yeh, noticed some anomalies earlier in the season as well.
The last time I looked (earlier last week) the top few had close to 500 points, something is a miss.

Does anyone know what's happening here?!!

It's obvious that there is a really tidy little battle that's going to go down to the wire between Furball man Furball man Yid7 Yid7 me and maybe Football Chap Football Chap could do an Abramovic and get his wallet out to bribe the site owners to pull off a miracle.

It looks like I'm gonna do a fucking Woolwich and bottle it though which is nice.

I think the logic is to go to game week 36 for the standings so far, right? (BTW check out week 33).
This is VERY ODD indeed! I should be 1st but for some reason it's saying i'm 4th! I'll do some testing over the next 2 game weeks to see what's going on, if the top 3 players could not predict for the next 2 weeks as a test control to limit the number of variables then that would be great :adesalute:

This is VERY ODD indeed! I should be 1st but for some reason it's saying i'm 4th! I'll do some testing over the next 2 game weeks to see what's going on, if the top 3 players could not predict for the next 2 weeks as a test control to limit the number of variables then that would be great :adesalute:
Hm02Zy.gif

I think we should probably scrap it & give the Β£10,000 to the person who was top for the longest

I do accept PayPal transactions

Exciting final week Guido πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Guido πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ and Yid7 Yid7 at the top with only 5 points seperating them (527, 522) Furball man Furball man needs a big swing on 515 but solidily in CL places

Most intriguing is the fight for the last CL place. Football Chap Football Chap currently holds it with 479 points but is only a point away

All down to the last day
Only feels like yesterday it was gameweek 5 and I was top of the league! :harrysmile:

Good luck to all for the final week :tanguythumb:

Except Dogstar :parker:

Only joking, also wish you luck :dierpochhug:
...in the europa prediction league next season :sonpoint:

Exciting final week Guido πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Guido πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ and Yid7 Yid7 at the top with only 5 points seperating them (527, 522) Furball man Furball man needs a big swing on 515 but solidily in CL places

Most intriguing is the fight for the last CL place. Football Chap Football Chap currently holds it with 479 points but is only a point away

All down to the last day

I’m just happy to be here

I’m going to go for the most unpredictable results

Congrats Yid7 Yid7

a8bBkel.gif

Those bloody bonus points...............
Hf8XoD9.gif

Schoolboy error with the Bonus points Guido, was the difference in the end. That and my obvious window into the future results.
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all the other losers, sorry, contestants for making my win so sweet.
A special thank you to my family who have stood by me through thick and thin this season.
Not forgetting my agent, without whom I would probably of forgot to
Answer the Bonus questions.
(Guido, I will PM you his number for next season)
It's been emotional.

Back
Top Bottom