Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What are the missing letters Mrs P? I'm struggling here.
I'm too much of a lady to call someone a twat. Oops!
Oh My God Reaction GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Very strange how EFC fans are in the acceptance stage of Richarlison leaving but they seemingly want it to be to anyone except Spurs.

The bloke wants CL football. He won't go to Liverpool out of loyalty to EFC. He is never getting into the City team. That leaves us and Chelsea and Chelsea would rather have Raphina.

I think their problem is that they see us an a equal. An equal to Everton that have not won a trophy since 1995 and have been a mid table team for the last 20 years and haven't reached a major final since God knows when.

We might be shit but thankfully we are not that shit.

Very strange how EFC fans are in the acceptance stage of Richarlison leaving but they seemingly want it to be to anyone except Spurs.

The bloke wants CL football. He won't go to Liverpool out of loyalty to EFC. He is never getting into the City team. That leaves us and Chelsea and Chelsea would rather have Raphina.

I think their problem is that they see us an a equal. An equal to Everton that have not won a trophy since 1995 and have been a mid table team for the last 20 years and haven't reached a major final since God knows when.

Aston Villa see themselves on a par too. They had a little spell in the 90's where they went unbeaten against us for a good few years.
Both teams have won more league titles and more recently than us. But in the grand scheme of things all of it was so long ago it doesn't matter anymore. Villa, for example have 7 league titles but 5 of them were in the 1800's, 1 was 1909 with the last being 1981. They have 7 FA Cups to our 8, our last was 91, THEIR last was 57!

5 of Evertons 9 titles were pre WWII. Their last one was 1987 which, correct me if I'm wrong, is closer to ours in 61 than it is to now in 2022 (it is)

Based on where the clubs are today, we're miles ahead of them both. Villa went down and stayed down for a few years. Everton are lucky to be in the premier league but I reckon they could go next year if Fat Frank is in charge.

Aston Villa see themselves on a par too. They had a little spell in the 90's where they went unbeaten against us for a good few years.
Both teams have won more league titles and more recently than us. But in the grand scheme of things all of it was so long ago it doesn't matter anymore. Villa, for example have 7 league titles but 5 of them were in the 1800's, 1 was 1909 with the last being 1981. They have 7 FA Cups to our 8, our last was 91, THEIR last was 57!

5 of Evertons 9 titles were pre WWII. Their last one was 1987 which, correct me if I'm wrong, is closer to ours in 61 than it is to now in 2022 (it is)

Based on where the clubs are today, we're miles ahead of them both. Villa went down and stayed down for a few years. Everton are lucky to be in the premier league but I reckon they could go next year if Fat Frank is in charge.

Villa and Liverpool Reserves fans can see themselves on a par with us as much as they like.

Players don’t.

If the likes of Bastoni or Gvardiol etc were told they had to move, and the choice was us, Everton or Villa, it would be us all day, every day.

Although I gave you a funny for this, unless we've got an upgrade/replacement for Sanchez, we should hang onto him, we need a big squad for next season.
Same, and I'm partial to Bergwijn. I won't waste a second trying to convince anyone to agree with me, but I still think there's a quality player there, I'm at a loss for why it hasn't worked out with Spurs.

they actually do. they believe they are a bigger better club. deluded little scouse morons

They both have massive histories as you say.

Everton's fan base is very loyal, and if they're up for it then Goodison can be a real bearpit. But their ability to generate revenue and compete for the best players is pretty limited.

Villa - I remember seeing a MoTD from around 1971-72, in a top of the table clash against the mighty Bournemouth (!) 3rd Division. Crowd of over 40,000. Phenomenal.

But again they just can't generate the revenues anymore.

Both clubs were in much the same boat as us during our Dead-Hand-of-SurAllan years, but that's over 20 years now. I can't see either of them challenging us sustainably in the future. Even if Everton move to Bramley Dock (?) their Stadium revenues won't be anything like ours.

I do like looking at the betting odds on transfers. Any real ITK info will move the odds if it gets out. So it's a more reliable indicator than most of the gossip out there. Especially when you see really short odds. Phillips, for example, was odds on to go to City a long time before that happened.

Richarlison is now 2/9 (81% chance) to join us. And despite rumours of interest from Chelsea, you can get odds as long as 12/1 on them. So it looks like it's just whether we can finalise the fee, payment structure etc, but really this deal should happen.

Only Spurs can draw these transfers out for as long as we do. I'm sure we will get Richarlison over the line but fuck me we make hard work of it.

Levy sees transfers as a war of attrition.

Must be why United & Chavski still haven't signed a single player and we're on the brink of #4.

Villa and Liverpool Reserves fans can see themselves on a par with us as much as they like.

Players don’t.

If the likes of Bastoni or Gvardiol etc were told they had to move, and the choice was us, Everton or Villa, it would be us all day, every day.
In Summer 2016, Moussa Sissoko was on the M62 heading into Merseyside when he saw the Message from Spurs. Within seconds he was on the M40 south.

Sure, people will speculate what this means a million different ways, but I'd really like to just say what an absolute ass this mother is.

Either the two of them set this picture up for internet karma, or he's legitimately upset and she's whoring out his emotions to get internet validation. Either way these people are despicable.

Back
Top Bottom