Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"I Have A Dream..."

Allegedly.....
large_daphnecheer1.jpg

Sorry if I'm late on this but is all that stuff about Oxlade-Chamberfuck true? They have to pay Southampton £10k every time he plays 20 mins?!

I'm pretty sure it's bullshit, typical Daily Mail type article unless every single player Woolwich have signed has a similar clause because he (wenger) simply does not do early 2nd half subs.

Sorry if I'm late on this but is all that stuff about Oxlade-Chamberfuck true? They have to pay Southampton £10k every time he plays 20 mins?!
Within the first three years of the initial contract only.

Most clubs package up add ons-based upon appearances with a smaller element for set periods of time. They also tend to have clauses relating to the player signing new contracts and other bits and pieces which may reflect that they ended up getting themselves a bargain.

One of the gooners biggest criticisms of their manager is that he won't change the tactics until either 60 or 70 mins, easy to see why really given wenger-nomics as it is fast becoming known.

I'm pretty sure it's bullshit, typical Daily Mail type article unless every single player Woolwich have signed has a similar clause because he (wenger) simply does not do early 2nd half subs.
tbf, we have similar clauses when we buy players regarding 'appearance related add-ons' trigger point vary between clubs though.

Even Roma fans are taking the piss out of them;

still, desanctis, maicon, strootman, jedvaj, benatia, gervinho

better than Woolwich only signing yaya sanogo on a free transfer, who was injured for like half the season or something

this has been one of our best mercatos balance-wise

People talk about Harry pretending we were making bids, well Wenger trumps him big time. Its all for show with him, proven by the fact he always comes out and says, "new signings are not always better than what you have" (LOL in their case)

Still hasnt replaced Seaman and Viera, hilarious.

And they still haven't even bid for a defensive midfielder or CB! I think someone posted a link on here saying they haven't signed a new DM since 2002.

In a way it's quite good they won 3-0 last night, hopefully they will sign fewer players.

I'm new to this forum so am probably not posting this in the right place but I thought when Ars*nal start singing You won the league in black and white we could take the piss by singing back at them

You won the league
Before HD
You won the league before HD

Like I said, I can't find where to post this so if anyone likes it and does know please put it up in the right place.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom