New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aww mate. That’s stress. Good luck and I hope it all goes smoothly.
Cheers, kind of my own doing.
Had a ticket to see Foo Fighters 😥 on the Saturday so stuck to the Friday for GnR even though it wasn't too convenient.
Once that was cancelled I guess I could have asked TM to swap to the Saturday but I wanted the novelty of going to the first gig at NWHL.

Cheers, kind of my own doing.
Had a ticket to see Foo Fighters 😥 on the Saturday so stuck to the Friday for GnR even though it wasn't too convenient.
Once that was cancelled I guess I could have asked TM to swap to the Saturday but I wanted the novelty of going to the first gig at NWHL.
Got your tickets yet, chap?

Quite a few mentions of Tottenham Hotspur in the Usyk Vs Joshua rematch press conference (currently live on youtube in Saudi Arabia).

Yet another reason why the 'naming rights' so many get hung up on, isn't actually a thing.
Eddie Hearn calling it 'The Spurs stadium' at today's London press conference.

images

Nightmare at the ground. Doors were supposed to open 2 HOURS ago. Still not open. Thousands of people stranded outside.

Levy is going to be bouncing of the walls

Back
Top Bottom