Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ronaldo was always going to be a terrible signing for them all in all. They were already a club with too many egos and they brought back the biggest one in football, perhaps along with Zlatan, but at least the latter is entertaining with it.

United need to get rid of 70-80% of their squad and start again. Absolute shambles.

Ronaldo was always going to be a terrible signing for them all in all. They were already a club with too many egos and they brought back the biggest one in football, perhaps along with Zlatan, but at least the latter is entertaining with it.

United need to get rid of 70-80% of their squad and start again. Absolute shambles.
Ronaldo's agent did amazing with the city link, made them make the decision

Zlatan is an asshole but at the same time he takes young ones under his wing. Ronaldo just seems like a pure, unfiltered egotist, and personal glory seeker. He'd rather United get relegated and he scored 50 goals than they win the PL and he mostly sits on the bench.

I'm wrong...it has...
They've locked the thread so no one can comment!!

I've never read or visited other teams sites...but blow me down, it's bloody entertaining
😁 they’re not taking it well. Starts here…

Unexpected spanner in the works; but him wanting out will have done them a favour in the longer term.....

Was disappointed to hear he wants out because United will be better in the long term if he leaves. Might even be better next year if they can use the savings on his massive wages to bring in a good striker that is more versatile.

Good thing is I don’t think they can afford FDJ and a top striker.

This older version of Ronaldo didn’t make juventus or United better. He performs ok, but both teams invested massive resources into him and his performance doesn’t match the massive investment.

😁 they’re not taking it well. Starts here…

Oh good shout...

Did they design that website on Windows 95 and then never bothered to update it?

Was disappointed to hear he wants out because United will be better in the long term if he leaves. Might even be better next year if they can use the savings on his massive wages to bring in a good striker that is more versatile.

Good thing is I don’t think they can afford FDJ and a top striker.

This older version of Ronaldo didn’t make juventus or United better. He performs ok, but both teams invested massive resources into him and his performance doesn’t match the massive investment.
It's alright, there's no obvious way out for him. No one out there that want him, can afford him and he will be happy to play for.

Unexpected spanner in the works; but him wanting out will have done them a favour in the longer term.....

If you're a United fan you're hoping and praying that Rashford can get back to something like his old self (he's always been a hot and cold player anyway) otherwise they are in deep shit regardless of who manages them. Especially after what happened with Greenwood who they were pinning their hopes on to be their future.

How many of their players would get in even our team, and at the moment we're not at the level of City or Liverpool? I'd perhaps take an in form De Gea over an ageing Lloris and maybe Varane if he shows his Real Madrid form. I wouldn't go near Bruno Fernandes either... unless it was a straight swap for Winks.

Back
Top Bottom