Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you think RedCafe is bad, let me present to you RAWK...

:mourshock:
Swear they're the meanest, most hateful fanbase in world football, outside of the proper racist, neo-nazi types.

Every post in relation to other clubs is an insult. We have threads like "laugh at the dippers", "laugh at United".

Their thread for us is "Spurs: fucking useless, managed by a snide little Playmobil haired gimp". It's not the end of the world, but it's pretty strong language towards club with no specific connection to Liverpool other than the fact that we play in the same league.

The same tone towards basically every other club and player.

Swear they're the meanest, most hateful fanbase in world football, outside of the proper racist, neo-nazi types.

Every post in relation to other clubs is an insult. We have threads like "laugh at the dippers", "laugh at United".

Their thread for us is "Spurs: fucking useless, managed by a snide little Playmobil haired gimp". It's not the end of the world, but it's pretty strong language towards club with no specific connection to Liverpool other than the fact that we play in the same league.

The same tone towards basically every other club and player.
Couldn’t agree more. The nastiest, most vile shit I’ve ever seen posted on a football forum is always on there.

Every other set of fans douse their shit with a heavy dose of humour. These cunts are totally devoid of it.

Hate them.

Couldn’t agree more. The nastiest, most vile shit I’ve ever seen posted on a football forum is always on there.

Every other set of fans douse their shit with a heavy dose of humour. These cunts are totally devoid of it.

Hate them.

They are all just rabbiting on about our forwards being divers... do they just close their eyes and stick their fingers in their ears when Salah is up to his usual...

Yeah, probably

All other fanbases are full of cunts. Online anyway.

I can talk football with most other fans I've ever known, face to face that is.

They insult Conte yet they're managed by a gurning and bitter prick with fake teeth who whinges every time they don't win. He is a great manager but he has zero class, perfect for those murdering cunts.

Yeah, I said it.

Man City should be the most loathed club in the land and yet the majority of football fans in this country would STILL prefer them to win the PL over Liverpool.. Says it all really.

Can't believe Ronaldo has left it this late to say he wants out. Quite amusing really. Wonder which crap Dutch striker ETH will go for to replace him?

The only thing this guy has done wrong is act like a fucking poser.
:contelol:

What an absolute try hard posing like he’s in the Rollin 60s when he’s paid to be at a shooting range.
Well, that and breaking gun safety laws one and two: don’t point your gun at people and don’t put your finger on the trigger

59477683-0-image-a-36_1656077625994.jpg

Particularly like guy in middle pointing gun at cameraman and covering his eyes.

will-smith-gun.gif

Ronaldo is a sad parody of himself. What club is going to want him, yes he can still score taps in but he can’t press, can’t work, doesn’t link and needs the whole club to be built round an ageing dinosaur.

The thing is if Ronaldo didn’t have such an ego and just accepted he was now a striker only in the cog of a machine and was committed to being part of the team rather than the team itself he could extend his career.

He has come to United and like Juventus disrupted the team. I doubt it’s a coincidence that Fernandes despite his flaws looks a shadow of himself. United have shown the World how not to run a football club getting big egos like Pogba and a past it Ronaldo on huge wages.

The Messi and Ronaldo eras were special. While I think Messi was the far more talented player (he could create not just score) it was unique in how each pushed one another and the consistency lasted for over a decade. We may not see it again for a long time.

Ronaldo is very much in the fat Elvis period and while Messi was recently good for Argentina he is heading down that path not happy at PSG. Either player should look at their legacy and either play in America or somewhere weaker or look to retire. I mean just imagine Ronaldo barley walking at 39 playing for Porto, it would be a sad end to what was a glorious career.

That being said from the outside it’s kind of funny how Ronaldo has come in and caused to much havoc at Old Trafford not that it’s just him doing it.

What is uniteds starting 11 today based on all their free transfers?
Degea, shaw, verane, maguire, wan bissaka,
Ronaldo, Fred, mctominay, Bruno, rashford.
I can’t think of an 11th. Not a great starting 11

Sancho is still there. It's easy to forget players that only cost nearly 80 million
:mourhandlaugh:

Utd are so weird. There is so much talent in that team, plus Sancho and now departed Pogba yet they have been so gash. Always worried they might suddenly turn good

Back
Top Bottom