Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was being facetious.

Gotcha .. hard to tell on here sometimes!!

(Although, I do think Haaland will suffer a drop off in goalscoring and maybe won't be considered a total success at first, I can see him struggling with Pep's style of play for a bit too, there's a reason he had a preference for Kane.)

It takes Gold over a fucking hour tell you this on his video's.

Sixty whole fucking minutes.

:contefacepalm2:
Chris Cowlin is a lot better for just giving you the basic lowdown. There are times where I'll choose him over Ali Gold because I just want the basic points rather than an in-depth monologue.

But there are plenty of times when I wouldn't want anyone else other than Gold to provide the information.

Gotcha .. hard to tell on here sometimes!!

(Although, I do think Haaland will suffer a drop off in goalscoring and maybe won't be considered a total success at first, I can see him struggling with Pep's style of play for a bit too, there's a reason he had a preference for Kane.)
Seriously though, City are putting a lot of eggs in the basket by getting rid of Jesus and Sterling.
And hopefully they get scrambled.

Seriously though, City are putting a lot of eggs in the basket by getting rid of Jesus and Sterling.
And hopefully they get scrambled.

I don't think they'll miss Jesus much. Good player but Haaland's 2 levels up from that. Do think they'll regret Sterling going if they don't bring someone big in, been consistently one of their most productive players over the last 4/5 seasons.

Players may not be keen, but could Brighton be interested in Winks & Reguilon to replace Cucurella and Bissouma?
They can get both those players, and even leaving aside 10m for increased wages, have 20m to spend on another position.

Players may not be keen, but could Brighton be interested in Winks & Reguilon to replace Cucurella and Bissouma?
They can get both those players, and even leaving aside 10m for increased wages, have 20m to spend on another position.
They have an excellent scouting and selection data analyst team. They won’t go near either of those useless pricks

Back
Top Bottom